Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Maple Bacon Toaster Pastries uploaded by Randi T.

BY POP-TARTS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Fully baked & ready to eat! or enjoy them toasty warm!

Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
I was hoping these would taste as amazing as the Maple icing w bacon crumbles that I had bought last fall. Nope. These had a strange taste to them that kind of made me cough. They weren't horrible, but they weren't good either. Do not recommend these.
Nicole N.
These were interesting enough to try, and I was NOT disappointed. The main flavor is maple and it is in the filling, which is amazingly sweet and sugary! The frosting is also sweet and the "bacon" flavor comes in with those little red specks on the frosting that give just a hint of salty bacon flavor. These are absolutely delicious and I hope they continue to make this flavor. On the box I purchased it said "Limited Edition". Let's petition Kellogg's to keep this flavor!
Vanessa R.
Topeka, KS
I was super excited to try these as bacon is all the rage these days, but I must say, they're not for everyone. The bacon flavor is fairly strong and the maple is too--it's like they're fighting each other--and not in a good way. They actually almost TASTE greasy like bacon.
Shanell B.
9128 McKinley Rd Montrose, MI
OMG these are so AWESOME !! I hope that they keep these on the shelf ! I have to say these are my new favorite, like a great yummy breakfast on the go. I purchased mine at Meijer .. THANK YOU
BettyJo M.
Cedar Hills, UT
I bought these out of curiosity; I could not gag the one bite I had down. This flavor was an insult to Pop Tarts. I would not recommend this flavor to anyone and Kellogg's should probably rethink some of their flavor ideas such as "Maple Bacon".
Stephanie M.
Gainesville, TX
Love these wish I could still get these!! My store not longer sells them. They are amazing toasted! I don't care for them not toasted
Randi T.
Baton Rouge, LA
Great flavor and not too sweet!! Will absolutely be buying them again! Thanks Kellogg's! Y'all really should try these!
Kolleen K.
This stuff us so good. I don't like how it gets soggy really fast but I love the taste and that it is crunchy.
Carrie R.
Winchester, VA
These are kind of gross. The maple flavor is amazing but the bacon flavor is weird.
Ashley P.
Burlington, ON
I found these on sale in the USA for only $1.70, so I thought why not try them. I love maple anything, and the bacon was a bonus. At first, I wasn't sure if I liked them. After a couple tries, it grew on me. The maple flavour is dominant, but not over powering sweet. The bacon is detectable but faint. Might be a good thing. The smell is strong. People would comment how good the air smelled when I toasted one up. I just eat one Pop Tart at a time, so a box of 8 lasts me a long time (I don't eat them often).