BY POP-TARTS #6 in Toaster Pastries

With a chocolate crust, smooth vanilla filling, vanilla and fudge icing, and colorful sprinkles, this chompable sundae is a thing of beauty. The good source of calcium and reduced sugar is like the cherry on top.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Corn Syrup,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Dextrose,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Modified Corn Starch,Salt,Cornstarch,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Color Added,Soy Lecithin,Datem,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Xanthan Gum,Yellow 6 Lake,Blue 2 Lake,Red 40 Lake,Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 5,Red 40,Yellow 6,Blue 1,Carnauba Wax,Blue 2

• These look very rich. How do they taste? Are they Better ...6 Answers
  • Can anyone else find this flavor at a Sams Club?4 Answers
  • I never see these around? Do they sell them at walmart?8 Answers
Daisy M.
Sartell, MN
These are a great flavor and they always have been! It reminds me so much of my childhood and they taste just as great as they always have! They are also super great if you put them in the toaster! I would definitely recommend these!
Destiny B.
Radford, VA
I love these! There super sweet. I like sticking them in the freezer and enjoying them like a “hot fudge sundae.” I’m a huge chocolate lover, so these are perfect! I 100% recommend these if you’re looking for something sweet. Obviously not healthy at all but quick snack!
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
These are the absolute best pop tart! Taste exactly like a hot fudge sundae! They are a great on the go snack. Perfect for breakfast if they are warmed up just a little bit! It makes them sooo much better 🤤
Caroline H.
I'm not used to the idea of pop tarts but I was curious and went for it. I find them waaaaay to sweet for my liking and I remember that I wasn't blown away by them
Kristina S.
This is forever my favorite breakfast treat. I have been eating these since I was very young. They are full of flavor. While I wish they were more healthy, I do not eat them to be healthy. I eat them to be happy!
Kate A.
Goshen, IN
These are great, maybe more of a desert than a breakfast pastry but who cares. These taste just like a hot fudge sundae. Don’t miss out on trying these they are too good.
Dominique J.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my favorite pop tart. I’m not a big fan of the fruity ones because of the tarty taste and the other ones are to sweet. This flavor is just perfect for me.
kelsie 🌸.
Clarksville
I love this kind of Pop-Tart!! If you have never had a Pop-Tart I would recommend this kind because to me this is the best flavor.
Loty B.
Elwood
I love these. They are so yummy and easy to make just pop in the toaster. So moreish though. Try all flavours and check out their Twitter too. It's so good.
Maria W.
Atherton, manchester
Oh god this flavour is just delicious 😍😍😍😩 I often buy these more than any other flavour if I’m honest, the price is great and I’m a repeat consumer too. I would definitely buy again and recommend to anyone curious to try then xx
Tiffany B.
Delta, BC
Which is better Pop Tart or a Real Hot Fudge Sundae?
Rebecca t.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I never see these around? Do they sell them at walmart?
Jamie W.
These look very rich. How do they taste? Are they Better warm or cold?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Hot Fudge Sundae or Cinnamon?
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
Can anyone else find this flavor at a Sams Club?

back