BY POP-TARTS #6 in Toaster Pastries

With a chocolate crust, smooth vanilla filling, vanilla and fudge icing, and colorful sprinkles, this chompable sundae is a thing of beauty. The good source of calcium and reduced sugar is like the cherry on top.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Corn Syrup,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Dextrose,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Modified Corn Starch,Salt,Cornstarch,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Color Added,Soy Lecithin,Datem,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Xanthan Gum,Yellow 6 Lake,Blue 2 Lake,Red 40 Lake,Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 5,Red 40,Yellow 6,Blue 1,Carnauba Wax,Blue 2

• These look very rich. How do they taste? Are they Better ...6 Answers
  • Can anyone else find this flavor at a Sams Club?4 Answers
  • I never see these around? Do they sell them at walmart?8 Answers
Destiny B.
Radford, VA
I love these! There super sweet. I like sticking them in the freezer and enjoying them like a “hot fudge sundae.” I’m a huge chocolate lover, so these are perfect! I 100% recommend these if you’re looking for something sweet. Obviously not healthy at all but quick snack!
Alice B.
These are my favorite poptarts, especially toasted! When the chocolate crust gets crunchy and hot and the white chocolate gooey filling is liquid, there isnt much better. I eat these for desert, and they are addicitive. Take your time and enjoy it!
Dominique J.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my favorite pop tart. I’m not a big fan of the fruity ones because of the tarty taste and the other ones are to sweet. This flavor is just perfect for me.
Kristina S.
This is forever my favorite breakfast treat. I have been eating these since I was very young. They are full of flavor. While I wish they were more healthy, I do not eat them to be healthy. I eat them to be happy!
Kathryn J.
These are so good! I’m sure they are absolutely terrible for your health, but they definitely do the trick if you are having a sweet craving. They even come with sprinkles on them which is definitely added fun!
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
These are the absolute best pop tart! Taste exactly like a hot fudge sundae! They are a great on the go snack. Perfect for breakfast if they are warmed up just a little bit! It makes them sooo much better 🤤
Blake A.
Winter Garden, FL
Love these! Especially toasted with milk. Not super healthy but make for a great dessert or breakfast. Easy to make or they're good without being toasted too. Good value. I would recommend it to others
Kelly B.
Dearing, GA
One of my favorite flavors of Pop Tarts! Got them from Walmart for less than $3. Decent amount for the price. Tastes so good! And even better if you pop it in the microwave for a few seconds! Would definitely recommend these!
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
i absolutely love this product it tastes so good toasted and they just have so much flavor the only con is that they can get a little pricely at times but other then that the are very good
Ashton P.
Dakota City, NE
I feel like pop tarts are suppose to be for young kids but I still buy them and will take it with me in the morning to work and then I will munch on it all day! This kind is one of my favorites!!!
Tiffany B.
Delta, BC
Which is better Pop Tart or a Real Hot Fudge Sundae?
Rebecca t.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I never see these around? Do they sell them at walmart?
Jamie W.
These look very rich. How do they taste? Are they Better warm or cold?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Hot Fudge Sundae or Cinnamon?
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
Can anyone else find this flavor at a Sams Club?

back