BY POP-TARTS #6 in Toaster Pastries

With a chocolate crust, smooth vanilla filling, vanilla and fudge icing, and colorful sprinkles, this chompable sundae is a thing of beauty. The good source of calcium and reduced sugar is like the cherry on top.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Corn Syrup,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Dextrose,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Modified Corn Starch,Salt,Cornstarch,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Color Added,Soy Lecithin,Datem,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Xanthan Gum,Yellow 6 Lake,Blue 2 Lake,Red 40 Lake,Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 5,Red 40,Yellow 6,Blue 1,Carnauba Wax,Blue 2

• These look very rich. How do they taste? Are they Better ...6 Answers
  • Can anyone else find this flavor at a Sams Club?4 Answers
  • I never see these around? Do they sell them at walmart?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
I absolutely love these and had a phase where they were ALL I wanted to eat for a good while! I tend to cling to one food for a while and then burn out and then move on to another one and I was so hooked on this that even when I burned out I still continued to eat it because it was better than other options I had. They have a very good white frosting in the middle along with a chocolate fudge filling, and they also have a white frosting on the outside on top with zig zags of chocolate on top of that and sprinkles on top. I break the edges off and eat them without heating them up and they are soft and gooey and so good! You really should try it- but expect to get addicted.
Angelina L.
St. Louis
I would say I am a pop-tart junkie and these were just gross. I don't like the chocolate flavored pop-tart and just everything else tasted sooo sweet. I would not buy again. I just gave these away to a girl at work for her kids and she said they liked them. It's just not for me.
Kirsten M.
Anderson , SC
These are the absolute best pop tarts! If you want a little sweet snack and you’re in a hurry, this is for you. Great value, not great for you, but a great “treat yo self” treat. I buy these whenever I feel like celebrating or sobbing.
Karen B.
49464
My kids and hubby love these kids take these out the door on the way to school or as a snack!! They are affordable and the kids love them!! No they are not healthy but as a treat occasionally it’s ok!!
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
These are another Pop Tart game changer! With a chocolate crust, and a cream like icing inside and its sprinkled icing on the outside, there's nothing like it! I love dipping these on milk and also throwing them in the freezer for about thirty minutes before eating them. They are an absolute hit in my house!
Brooke G.
Union Grove
My kids are pop-tart junkies and have been since they were little. You can get the 16 pack for around $4 and they are a good snack or a fast breakfast on the go. Not 100% healthy but then again what kid eats 100% healthy all the time. These tasted terrible and no one would eat them. I cannot describe the taste but it was just nasty. I wouldn’t even let the dogs have them. ( don’t judge me on the fact I feed my dogs table scraps please)
Rachael B.
This is my personal favorite and the only pop tart I will eat. The filling is deliciously creamy and I love the sprinkles on the top. It has an all around great flavor. I first had it in high school and have been addicted to them ever since. My one problem with it is the amount of added sugar in them.
Kate A.
Goshen, IN
These are great, maybe more of a desert than a breakfast pastry but who cares. These taste just like a hot fudge sundae. Don’t miss out on trying these they are too good.
Bridgette M.
St Matthews, SC
I love all poptarts, but mainly the ones with chocolate or something in them. This one is probably my favorite though. It's so chocolaty and tasty and I just really really love it. I get my mom to buy these when I'm sad or I just a snack or something. I love them for breakfast too. Follow me on insta @bridgette.the.midget_ for a follow back.
Mare R.
These are one of the best flavors of pop tarts hands down. I’ve loved these for so long. I don’t even care how unhealthy they are for a breakfast food, or just in general. They are so good. They’re one of the only ones that has more of a creamy/smooth inside more than solid-ish if that makes sense.
Tiffany B.
Delta, BC
Which is better Pop Tart or a Real Hot Fudge Sundae?
Rebecca t.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I never see these around? Do they sell them at walmart?
Jamie W.
These look very rich. How do they taste? Are they Better warm or cold?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Hot Fudge Sundae or Cinnamon?
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
Can anyone else find this flavor at a Sams Club?