BY POP-TARTS #5 in Toaster Pastries

With a chocolate crust, smooth vanilla filling, vanilla and fudge icing, and colorful sprinkles, this chompable sundae is a thing of beauty. The good source of calcium and reduced sugar is like the cherry on top.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Corn Syrup,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Dextrose,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Modified Corn Starch,Salt,Cornstarch,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Color Added,Soy Lecithin,Datem,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Xanthan Gum,Yellow 6 Lake,Blue 2 Lake,Red 40 Lake,Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 5,Red 40,Yellow 6,Blue 1,Carnauba Wax,Blue 2

• These look very rich. How do they taste? Are they Better ...6 Answers
  • Can anyone else find this flavor at a Sams Club?4 Answers
  • I never see these around? Do they sell them at walmart?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Brooke G.
Union Grove
My kids are pop-tart junkies and have been since they were little. You can get the 16 pack for around $4 and they are a good snack or a fast breakfast on the go. Not 100% healthy but then again what kid eats 100% healthy all the time. These tasted terrible and no one would eat them. I cannot describe the taste but it was just nasty. I wouldn’t even let the dogs have them. ( don’t judge me on the fact I feed my dogs table scraps please)
Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
I absolutely love these and had a phase where they were ALL I wanted to eat for a good while! I tend to cling to one food for a while and then burn out and then move on to another one and I was so hooked on this that even when I burned out I still continued to eat it because it was better than other options I had. They have a very good white frosting in the middle along with a chocolate fudge filling, and they also have a white frosting on the outside on top with zig zags of chocolate on top of that and sprinkles on top. I break the edges off and eat them without heating them up and they are soft and gooey and so good! You really should try it- but expect to get addicted.
Karen B.
49464
My kids and hubby love these kids take these out the door on the way to school or as a snack!! They are affordable and the kids love them!! No they are not healthy but as a treat occasionally it’s ok!!
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
These are another Pop Tart game changer! With a chocolate crust, and a cream like icing inside and its sprinkled icing on the outside, there's nothing like it! I love dipping these on milk and also throwing them in the freezer for about thirty minutes before eating them. They are an absolute hit in my house!
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
i absolutely love this product it tastes so good toasted and they just have so much flavor the only con is that they can get a little pricely at times but other then that the are very good
dana% L.
Santa ana
Me encanta este nuevo producto su Nueva presentación Es como si estuviera comiendo una rica deliciosa nieve me encanta su sabor como nieve lo recomiendo mucho me encanta comer muchopop tarts.
Ashton P.
Dakota City, NE
I feel like pop tarts are suppose to be for young kids but I still buy them and will take it with me in the morning to work and then I will munch on it all day! This kind is one of my favorites!!!
Rachael B.
This is my personal favorite and the only pop tart I will eat. The filling is deliciously creamy and I love the sprinkles on the top. It has an all around great flavor. I first had it in high school and have been addicted to them ever since. My one problem with it is the amount of added sugar in them.
Bridgette M.
St Matthews, SC
I love all poptarts, but mainly the ones with chocolate or something in them. This one is probably my favorite though. It's so chocolaty and tasty and I just really really love it. I get my mom to buy these when I'm sad or I just a snack or something. I love them for breakfast too. Follow me on insta @bridgette.the.midget_ for a follow back.
Lauren P.
Tyler, TX
LOVE THESE! Okay so I know these aren't the healthiest option but oh my, do they taste great. For this particular flavor I would recommend toasting them so you can get the full effect and the most enjoyment out of them. I think you can't go wrong with a little tasty pastry like this.
Tiffany B.
Delta, BC
Which is better Pop Tart or a Real Hot Fudge Sundae?
Rebecca t.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I never see these around? Do they sell them at walmart?
Jamie W.
These look very rich. How do they taste? Are they Better warm or cold?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Hot Fudge Sundae or Cinnamon?
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
Can anyone else find this flavor at a Sams Club?