BY POP-TARTS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

• Is the grape flavor good? I wouldn't think grape and Pop-Tarts wo...1 Answers
  • "I'm gonna be super sad when it goes away." in 1 review
  • "first off this is the shit i loveeee pop tarts i live on these every time my bro comes from canada he always buy it ♥" in 1 review
Kadi C.
College Sta, TX
My childhood dream come true!!! Grape is my favorite flavor ever and I've always wished that they would come out with a grape flavored pop tart. YAHHOOOO!!! Personally I prefer unfrosted ones but I'll take it! I hope it turns into a permanent flavor. I'm gonna be super sad when it goes away.
Enxhi M.
Los Angeles, CA
I grew up on pop tarts, they are perfect if you don't have time for a sit down breakfast. As much as I do love pop tarts these aren't my favorite.
Carla S.
Bell, CA
My husband and my kids love this pop tarts they love them with milk and when i worm them they are so good and not to sweet.
nique w.
Doral, FL
First off this is the shit i loveeee pop tarts i live on these every time my bro comes from canada he always buy it ♥
Cassidy H.
Is the grape flavor good? I wouldn't think grape and Pop-Tarts would mix very well...