BY POP-TARTS #8 in Toaster Pastries

Chocolate cookie crust. Sweet, white frosting sprinkled with cookie crumbles. Smooth vanilla crème filling. Need we say more?

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),High Fructose Corn Syrup,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Bleached Wheat Flour,Corn Syrup,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Whey,Salt,Modified Corn Starch,Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda),Calcium Carbonate,Caramel Color,Color Added,Cornstarch,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Palm Oil,Egg Whites,Natural And Artificial Flavor,Soy Lecithin,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride),Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cookies & Cream Toaster Pastries

Start your review of Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cookies & Cream Toaster Pastries!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I honestly believe it was when they switched to high fructose corn syrup that they stopped tasting as good." in 1 review
  • "These were pretty good and reminded me of Oreo cookies." in 1 review
Amanda Y.
Norfolk, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are my favorite poptarts of all time! I've been saying for years, that they needed more frosting and now they have added it! These legit taste like Oreo cookies, milky cream frosting, chocolatey crisp pastry. Can't go wrong with these, for breakfast, on your period or dessert!
WinterTropical H.
Lincoln , NB
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have tried all flavours of pop tarts and “cookies ‘n cream” definitely is my favourite. I eat them twice at week with my coffee and my breakfast. The secret to make them taste better put them in the toaster and you will get the creamy inside get so smooth it’s sooo delicious 😋 try them!
Nikki w.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These pop tarts are amazing and taste very similar to an Oreo. They make the perfect breakfast if you are on the go and just need something quick. They come in packs of two and can be bought pretty much anywhere for a great price
Merly Sofía B.
Maracay
The best flavor for the fabulous list of Pop Tarts flavors, are the best to save you of a little whim, on a hurry, to school/college or for just have it on your bag and have a nice dessert
Nicole A.
Baltimore, MD
My son loves these. I like to pack them as a quick snack. He likes them warm from the toaster.
Kilee S.
Xenia, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I recently bought these just to try a different kind of pop-tart, I tried them the other day and I'm kind of in love with these! I haven't tried them heated up though, I think they'd be good either way.
Merary R.
Me facinan estas pop-tarts, para el desayuno, como snack y al acostarme
Con leche ricas. Uhmmm
Kathryn R.
Scranton , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Delicious, however I'm not crazy about the chocolate crust. I can usually find these on sale for $1.99 at Weis Markets. I eat a half of a pop tart a day. And I never get sick of them.
Brittney T.
Burnsville, MS
One of the best flavors of Kellogg's pop tarts in my opinion. Affordable and delicious:)
Tessa L.
Callahan, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Frosted cookies and creme Kellogg's pop tarts are one of my favorite flavors! It is a quick grab and go breakfast or a yummy snack. I am a frequent buyer of these and would recommend to anyone to try!
brianne k.
Washington, DC
What is your favorite PopTart flavor?
Kate C.
Where is the cheapest place to buy this?
Nikki w.
Marion L.
How many is it in one pack?

Target