BY POP-TARTS #8 in Toaster Pastries

Chocolate cookie crust. Sweet, white frosting sprinkled with cookie crumbles. Smooth vanilla crème filling. Need we say more?

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),High Fructose Corn Syrup,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Bleached Wheat Flour,Corn Syrup,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Whey,Salt,Modified Corn Starch,Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda),Calcium Carbonate,Caramel Color,Color Added,Cornstarch,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Palm Oil,Egg Whites,Natural And Artificial Flavor,Soy Lecithin,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride),Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cookies & Cream Toaster Pastries

Start your review of Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cookies & Cream Toaster Pastries!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I honestly believe it was when they switched to high fructose corn syrup that they stopped tasting as good." in 1 review
  • "These were pretty good and reminded me of Oreo cookies." in 1 review
Tina H.
Nashville, TN
Kellogg's always has interesting flavors but cookies and cream has to be in the top 10. No awful taste like some other flavors. Unfortunately I have to admit they're very sweet! I personal don't enjoy super sweet flavors but my whole family actually enjoyed them a lot.
Darlene H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Good Pop-Tarts. Cookies & Cream is one of the better toaster pastries in my opinion. I really like the cream in these, it doesn’t taste greasy like cookie cream can.
Brittany S.
Castleton, ON
I’m not a huge pop tart fan, but these cookies and cream ones are amazing! It’s like eating a giant cookie!
Olivia F.
I love poptarts so much in general but this is one of their best flavors. It really is an oreo/cookies n creme flavor and they are decently priced. They're good for a breakfast on the go or a snack
Kortni W.
Purchased at: Kroger
I love alot of flavors of Pop tarts but this has to be my favorite to eat as a late night desert. It's quick easy and taste great!
Serena f.
olathe, ks
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Very sweet. Kids love them, but they are more of a dessert than a meal. Easy to grab and take in the car for a quick snack. Usually a pretty good value, and often there are sales on them. I would recommend as a snack.
Cassandra F.
Perth , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Target
10/10. When heated they’re a warm, chocolately, chewy, filled with icing, deliciousness. Favourite pop tarts hand down
Cassandra L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My all time favorite kind of poptarts... basically a giant oreo that can be warmed up and have gooey cream inside
Kimberly F.
Roy, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are too sweet for me but my family loves them. Not something I want to give my kids everyday because if how much sugar is in it but it’s a good for every now and then.
Kaley V.
Henderson, KY
Their the best ever made! Even better when you warm them up!!! They are full of sugar so i try to only eat one pastry at a time. & don’t eat them often. but their great for a quick dessert or when you’re in a hurry.
brianne k.
Washington, DC
What is your favorite PopTart flavor?
Kate C.
Where is the cheapest place to buy this?
Nikki w.
Marion L.
How many is it in one pack?

Target