BY POP-TARTS #8 in Toaster Pastries

Chocolate cookie crust. Sweet, white frosting sprinkled with cookie crumbles. Smooth vanilla crème filling. Need we say more?

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),High Fructose Corn Syrup,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Bleached Wheat Flour,Corn Syrup,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Whey,Salt,Modified Corn Starch,Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda),Calcium Carbonate,Caramel Color,Color Added,Cornstarch,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Palm Oil,Egg Whites,Natural And Artificial Flavor,Soy Lecithin,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride),Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cookies & Cream Toaster Pastries
  • "I honestly believe it was when they switched to high fructose corn syrup that they stopped tasting as good." in 1 review
  • "These were pretty good and reminded me of Oreo cookies." in 1 review
Mark T.
Pljevlja PV
These pop tarts are my favourite.I love this flavor!!
But I don't like the packaging for some strange reason.
Darlene H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Good Pop-Tarts. Cookies & Cream is one of the better toaster pastries in my opinion. I really like the cream in these, it doesn’t taste greasy like cookie cream can.
Kristin A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are my favorite flavored pop-tarts! They don't taste just like Oreo's but still delicious! I'll eat them for breakfast, snack or even dessert.
Laura S.
Cocentaina
ME ENCANTAN!!!! ES MI VIDA , ES TODO MI AMOR Y MI CORAZON , ESTA BUENISIMO , CUANDO ESTOY TRISTE ME LO COMO Y VUELVO A ESTAR FELIZ
Alix G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite flavor is cookies and creams and when I found out they had pop tarts with this flavor I went nuts! I love this and I buy it all the time I'm obsessed! I eat them straight from the package but that's just me everyone usually eats it toasted. But would keep buying and would recommend! Tastes so goood!
Michela. P.
Casalnuovo di Napoli
This is so yummy🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤
It taste like a mormal oreo. I love it, and i will buy this again.
5 stars deserved
Lindsey-dom V.
9 rue de mondon 54300 Marainviller
Ma fille a adoré nous les fesons au toaster le fourrage est fondant et nous font vraiment penser aux oreo ❤️❤️
Katie H.
Evans, GA
These Pop-Tarts taste very good. They are best warmed up. They are high in carbohydrates, so I only ever eat one. I bought these at my local grocery store. I eat these once or twice every month. They have a very good flavor, and I would recommend it for anyone who loves the taste of cookies and creme.
Celisa S.
Bennington, VT
Why oh why do pop tarts have to be so delicious? I cannot resist them, and my sister loves them as well, so we've almost always got some on hand. Luckily, my sister is the one who buys and loves them the most, so she hoards them. This is a good thing, as pop tars are one of the foods I tend to grab while I'm sleep walking (and then I sleep eat - for whatever reason pop tarts seem to be the snack I reach for when having those episodes).

Anyway, Cookies and Creme is like a huge treat for me.. I know I'm getting hormonal when I start craving pop tarts, because they're not a normal part of my diet, and are definitely a once in a while treat!
Sam C.
The cookies and creme pop tarts is one of my sister's favorites, so if we buy Pop-Tarts we almost always get this flavor for her. I enjoy it as well, although maybe not as much as she does! I like them untoasted more than toasted - every time I heat them in the toaster, the chocolate ends up tasting burnt (even when it's very much not burnt - maybe it's just me, but the chocolate on these Pop-Tarts doesn't like being warm, and that's how I prefer my Pop-Tarts!)
brianne k.
Washington, DC
What is your favorite PopTart flavor?
Kate C.
Where is the cheapest place to buy this?
Nikki w.
Marion L.
How many is it in one pack?

Target