BY POP-TARTS #8 in Toaster Pastries

Chocolate cookie crust. Sweet, white frosting sprinkled with cookie crumbles. Smooth vanilla crème filling. Need we say more?

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),High Fructose Corn Syrup,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Bleached Wheat Flour,Corn Syrup,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Whey,Salt,Modified Corn Starch,Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda),Calcium Carbonate,Caramel Color,Color Added,Cornstarch,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Palm Oil,Egg Whites,Natural And Artificial Flavor,Soy Lecithin,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride),Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cookies & Cream Toaster Pastries

Start your review of Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cookies & Cream Toaster Pastries!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I honestly believe it was when they switched to high fructose corn syrup that they stopped tasting as good." in 1 review
  • "These were pretty good and reminded me of Oreo cookies." in 1 review
Erica S.
Lithia Spgs, GA
This wasn't good to me. It was really dry. The creme had a pasty like taste. I tried in the toaster and straight from the pack. Still not good. I love cookies and creme flavor but I'll never purchase these again.
Kitty O.
Only one star because I ate so many of these I got sick. Moderation people, these are way too creamy and sweet to go wild on.
Gissel Q.
Austin, TX
These poptarts aren't great. I prefer all the other flavors that they got. When I eat this the taste just feels a little bit to overwhelming and I don't like that at all and doesn't really taste all like It claims to be as well.
Kristal Z.
Riverton, NJ
I honestly hate pop tarts. I like the icing I'm not a big fan of the filling of the bead it self it to dry for me
Katie G.
Indianapolis, IN
I feel like they ruined Pop-Tarts for life after trying these they are absolutely terrible and i would not recommend these again
María P.
This is by far the worst flavor of pop tarts that I have ever tried!!! At first I thought this would have a pleasant flavor but not for me... This is so artificial that the first time I tried it I just ate 1/4 of one pastry, so I bought the box and I couldn't enjoy it myself... I love pop tarts but this flavor is not on my top list
Dawn D.
Horrible!!! Packed with chemicals and preservatives. I liked these when I was younger. I honestly believe it was when they switched to high fructose corn syrup that they stopped tasting as good.
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I don't like these. Usually my family can go through a box of Pop tarts in a few days and we had to throw these away. Nobody would eat them!
Stephanie D.
Hickory
I wasn't a fan of the cookies and cream pop tarts. Too much chocolate and not enough cream
I love the pop tart brand but these were a miss for me. I'll stick with my hot fudge sundae pop tarts
Lora P.
Honolulu, HI
These are so gross. My husband bought them by accident so I gave them the college try and I couldn't get past the first bite.
brianne k.
Washington, DC
What is your favorite PopTart flavor?
Kate C.
Where is the cheapest place to buy this?
Nikki w.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Marion L.
How many is it in one pack?

Target