BY POP-TARTS #7 in Toaster Pastries

Chocolate cookie crust. Sweet, white frosting sprinkled with cookie crumbles. Smooth vanilla crème filling. Need we say more?

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),High Fructose Corn Syrup,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Bleached Wheat Flour,Corn Syrup,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Whey,Salt,Modified Corn Starch,Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda),Calcium Carbonate,Caramel Color,Color Added,Cornstarch,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Palm Oil,Egg Whites,Natural And Artificial Flavor,Soy Lecithin,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride),Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cookies & Cream Toaster Pastries
  • "I honestly believe it was when they switched to high fructose corn syrup that they stopped tasting as good." in 1 review
  • "These were pretty good and reminded me of Oreo cookies." in 1 review
Alexis A.
I love pop tarts I always have they aren't just for breakfast. They are also a great afternoon snack
Samantha T.
These poptarts are so yummy especially in the toaster so they are nice and warm with a glass of milk!
Dayana S.
I'm always a great fan of anything cookies n cream, these are a great breakfast and also a good snack
Alyssa R.
Paducah, KY
I like these and I usually don't like the crust but the crust on this is so so good and it chocolate
Hayley H.
Oroville
These are yummy and tasty. Good hot or cold, and always good. It barely takes anytime at all to cook.
Elise S.
Falls Church, VA
Love this flavor! Definitely reminds me of an Oreo. Good as quick breakfast or as an afternoon snack!
Favorite flavor ever of course somethings close to Oreos lol pop tarts are the best to have on the go
hector h.
Rio Grande City, TX
I really like the cookies and cream pop tarts they are really good to take any time your on the go!
Angela P.
Lancaster, CA
My kids like this not as much as the frosted strawberry. I feel it's a little to sweet for my taste
Brandi M.
Belle, WV
This is my favorite breakfast food on the go. The cookies and cream has all the other flavors beat.
brianne k.
Washington, DC
What is your favorite PopTart flavor?
Kate C.
Where is the cheapest place to buy this?
Marion L.
How many is it in one pack?
Majella V.
Corona , Ca
Who else loves the awesome flavors ! ?
Veronica S.
1,115 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these good? Ive never tried them

Target