BY POP-TARTS #7 in Toaster Pastries

Chocolate cookie crust. Sweet, white frosting sprinkled with cookie crumbles. Smooth vanilla crème filling. Need we say more?

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),High Fructose Corn Syrup,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Bleached Wheat Flour,Corn Syrup,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Whey,Salt,Modified Corn Starch,Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda),Calcium Carbonate,Caramel Color,Color Added,Cornstarch,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Palm Oil,Egg Whites,Natural And Artificial Flavor,Soy Lecithin,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride),Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cookies & Cream Toaster Pastries
  • "I honestly believe it was when they switched to high fructose corn syrup that they stopped tasting as good." in 1 review
  • "These were pretty good and reminded me of Oreo cookies." in 1 review
Dana S.
Candor, NC
My daughters favorite!! Her favorite flavor is cookies and creme!!! They like others but this is favorite
Taylor A.
These taste like the Oreo of pop tarts. I love to eat them frozen or chilled for an extra special treat.
Amanda C.
Chickamauga, GA
Great when I don't have time to cook breakfast in the morning. Some like them in the toaster others not.
Madison D.
These are so good! Ive been a fan of poptarts since I was little and this is one of my favorite flavors.
Sophia V.
allen tx
Cookies and creme is a classic and I enjoy Pop-tarts so much! Such a delicious treat! So many favors too!
Stephanie D.
Washington, DC
These pop tarts are next level delicious. They are fantastic toasted or frozen as a special summer treat!
Ashley S.
Camarillo, CA
These are my guilty pleasure. Ill eat them for a quick breakfast, or even for dessert as a special treat.
Sarah D.
I love this pop tarts. I have a whole stack of them in my car for in case of emergency while travelling.
Amanda C.
Cabot
Perfect cookies and creme taste, enough to satisfy and sweet tooth. Also great frozen instead of heated.
Elizabeth S.
Killeen, tx
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My kid and husband love these!! definitely a fav in the house! we buy them a few times a moth along with others
brianne k.
Washington, DC
What is your favorite PopTart flavor?
Kate C.
Where is the cheapest place to buy this?
Marion L.
How many is it in one pack?
Majella V.
Corona , Ca
Who else loves the awesome flavors ! ?
Veronica S.
1,115 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these good? Ive never tried them

Target