BY POP-TARTS #7 in Toaster Pastries

Chocolate cookie crust. Sweet, white frosting sprinkled with cookie crumbles. Smooth vanilla crème filling. Need we say more?

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),High Fructose Corn Syrup,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Bleached Wheat Flour,Corn Syrup,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Whey,Salt,Modified Corn Starch,Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda),Calcium Carbonate,Caramel Color,Color Added,Cornstarch,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Palm Oil,Egg Whites,Natural And Artificial Flavor,Soy Lecithin,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride),Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cookies & Cream Toaster Pastries
  • "I honestly believe it was when they switched to high fructose corn syrup that they stopped tasting as good." in 1 review
  • "These were pretty good and reminded me of Oreo cookies." in 1 review
L M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Definitely recommend cookie and cream Pop Tarts great for kids after-school snack. or morning before school
Sara B.
Sterling Hts, MI
Cookies and cream pop tarts are one of my favorite flavors of pop tarts. I love having them for breakfast.
Ken W.
Monroe, LA
My grandmother bought these for me on a few occasions and i cnt seem to make them last longer than two days
Cecilia l.
San Antonio, TX
I love cookies and cream so this is really good to me! I love these with warm milk.... Thank god for these.
Samantha M.
Thonotosassa, FL
I like these because the are a good snack. Not something I would want for breakfast but kids do enjoy them!
Erika R.
Mcallen, TX
I LOVE COOKIES AND CREAM. they're so good! It's not healthy but it's a delicious snack. I rarely eat this.
Rebecca L.
Newark, NJ
It was something new to try but all in all I'd eat it again. I just wouldn't pay for it with my own money.
Carissa F.
Kansas
The next best thing to oreos. Definitely not for those who are health conscious but good for a quick bite.
Ashley S.
Cabot, AR
Great for quick breakfast or mid day snack. They are our favorite and only to the frosted strawberry flavir
Hayley E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is amazing easy for on the go people. Easy for when you have to go to school and you're being rushed.
brianne k.
Washington, DC
What is your favorite PopTart flavor?
Kate C.
Where is the cheapest place to buy this?
Marion L.
How many is it in one pack?
Majella V.
Corona , Ca
Who else loves the awesome flavors ! ?
Veronica S.
1,115 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these good? Ive never tried them

Target