BY POP-TARTS #7 in Toaster Pastries

Chocolate cookie crust. Sweet, white frosting sprinkled with cookie crumbles. Smooth vanilla crème filling. Need we say more?

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),High Fructose Corn Syrup,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Bleached Wheat Flour,Corn Syrup,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Whey,Salt,Modified Corn Starch,Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda),Calcium Carbonate,Caramel Color,Color Added,Cornstarch,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Palm Oil,Egg Whites,Natural And Artificial Flavor,Soy Lecithin,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride),Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cookies & Cream Toaster Pastries
  • "I honestly believe it was when they switched to high fructose corn syrup that they stopped tasting as good." in 1 review
  • "These were pretty good and reminded me of Oreo cookies." in 1 review
Jordan G.
Belleville, IL
If you want an Oreo but don't have any. This is the product to go to. Not too expensive and tastes delicious!
Leah K.
Louisville, KY
Only flavor of pop tarts I like! These taste like cookies legitimately especially if you toast them for a bit
Christina K.
Radcliff, KY
Awesome... In love! These are my absolute favorite EVER! Does not get any better than these in the morning!!
Olivia M.
Plainfield, IN
I ate these every single morning for breakfast when I was in school! It was so sweet and tasted like dessert.
Joanne B.
Love having these on hand for those mornings where were running late. Also an often snack choice for my kids.
Caylee M.
Nashville, TN
Favorite breakfast snack! I love them and eat them all of the time! I like them best when they are heated up.
Kaitlyn M.
Saint Charles, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My husband and son absolutely love the cookies n cream pop tarts. They say they taste just like Oreo cookies
Jay M.
Mansfield, OH
These pop tarts are really good. It doesn't exactly taste like cookies and cream but it has a similar taste.
Tiffany S.
N Tazewell, VA
love heating these either in a toaster or microwave before eating...it makes the inside taste so much better!
Joy V.
My kids love these. They are very sweet and taste like cookies and cream. If they kids like it I'll take it
brianne k.
Washington, DC
What is your favorite PopTart flavor?
Kate C.
Where is the cheapest place to buy this?
Marion L.
How many is it in one pack?
Majella V.
Corona , Ca
Who else loves the awesome flavors ! ?
Veronica S.
1,113 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these good? Ive never tried them

Target