BY POP-TARTS #7 in Toaster Pastries

Chocolate cookie crust. Sweet, white frosting sprinkled with cookie crumbles. Smooth vanilla crème filling. Need we say more?

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),High Fructose Corn Syrup,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Bleached Wheat Flour,Corn Syrup,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Whey,Salt,Modified Corn Starch,Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda),Calcium Carbonate,Caramel Color,Color Added,Cornstarch,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Palm Oil,Egg Whites,Natural And Artificial Flavor,Soy Lecithin,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride),Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cookies & Cream Toaster Pastries
  • "I honestly believe it was when they switched to high fructose corn syrup that they stopped tasting as good." in 1 review
  • "These were pretty good and reminded me of Oreo cookies." in 1 review
Sierra P.
My favorite king. It is great. My family love love love loves it. It's fast simple and it tastes great. Enjoy
Alicia C.
College Sta, TX
These are my favorite of all time!!!! Toasted or not toasted oh my gosh I can write a whole book about these!
Arnette G.
Hialeah
Tastes great! Variety of flavors is great for kids. My kiddos enjoy the taste especially cookies and cream!!
Heather B.
Pulaski, VA
Love POP-TARTS. The fastest and easiest breakfast-lunch-dinner-snack there is. You can eat them hot or cold.
Tiffany S.
N Tazewell, VA
love heating these either in a toaster or microwave before eating...it makes the inside taste so much better!
Layla S.
I love cookies and cream pop tarts! They’re a delicious option when you’re on the go. My kids love them too!
Jordan G.
Belleville, IL
If you want an Oreo but don't have any. This is the product to go to. Not too expensive and tastes delicious!
Christina K.
Radcliff, KY
Awesome... In love! These are my absolute favorite EVER! Does not get any better than these in the morning!!
Joanne B.
Love having these on hand for those mornings where were running late. Also an often snack choice for my kids.
Toni E.
Kingston , TN
Cookies and Creme pop tarts are the best tasting pop tarts out there! Even better when they have been heated
brianne k.
Washington, DC
What is your favorite PopTart flavor?
Kate C.
Where is the cheapest place to buy this?
Marion L.
How many is it in one pack?
Majella V.
Corona , Ca
Who else loves the awesome flavors ! ?
Veronica S.
1,113 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these good? Ive never tried them

Target