BY POP-TARTS #7 in Toaster Pastries

Chocolate cookie crust. Sweet, white frosting sprinkled with cookie crumbles. Smooth vanilla crème filling. Need we say more?

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),High Fructose Corn Syrup,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Bleached Wheat Flour,Corn Syrup,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Whey,Salt,Modified Corn Starch,Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda),Calcium Carbonate,Caramel Color,Color Added,Cornstarch,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Palm Oil,Egg Whites,Natural And Artificial Flavor,Soy Lecithin,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride),Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cookies & Cream Toaster Pastries
  • "I honestly believe it was when they switched to high fructose corn syrup that they stopped tasting as good." in 1 review
  • "These were pretty good and reminded me of Oreo cookies." in 1 review
Ashley M.
Columbia, MD
Definitely great for pop tart lovers out there plus if you love the sweetness of cookies and creme flavors too!
Skye
I do like cookies and cream a lot so I am a bit partial to this opinion, but these pop tarts are pretty great!
Al G.
Mankato, MN
Favorite pop tart flavor. Excellent flavor, great tasting, easy to grab on the go. Great toasted or untoasted.
Cheyenne M.
Between these and hot fudge sundae are my favorite flavor. I've tried the new Crush flavored and it's horrible.
Marissa C.
Moore
I'm not a huge pop tarts fan. However I recommend these bc they taste pretty good and they remind me of oreos.
Moon K.
I like this for a super quick breakfast and a busy day. It's sweet and filling and the filling tastes soo good.
Joanne B.
Love having these on hand for those mornings where were running late. Also an often snack choice for my kids.
Maricella V.
Sylmar, CA
My kids love too eat these pop tarts and the great thing is they enjoy them warm or cold with a glass of milk
Nikkita W.
Boise, ID
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Mmmmm first of all I love any kellogs brand of pop tarts and this one is definitely on my top favs list lol yum ❤❤
Sierra P.
My favorite king. It is great. My family love love love loves it. It's fast simple and it tastes great. Enjoy
brianne k.
Washington, DC
What is your favorite PopTart flavor?
Kate C.
Where is the cheapest place to buy this?
Marion L.
How many is it in one pack?
Majella V.
Corona , Ca
Who else loves the awesome flavors ! ?
Veronica S.
1,115 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these good? Ive never tried them

Target