BY POP-TARTS #7 in Toaster Pastries

Chocolate cookie crust. Sweet, white frosting sprinkled with cookie crumbles. Smooth vanilla crème filling. Need we say more?

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),High Fructose Corn Syrup,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Bleached Wheat Flour,Corn Syrup,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Whey,Salt,Modified Corn Starch,Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda),Calcium Carbonate,Caramel Color,Color Added,Cornstarch,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Palm Oil,Egg Whites,Natural And Artificial Flavor,Soy Lecithin,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride),Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cookies & Cream Toaster Pastries
  • "I honestly believe it was when they switched to high fructose corn syrup that they stopped tasting as good." in 1 review
  • "These were pretty good and reminded me of Oreo cookies." in 1 review
Karri M.
Longmont, CO
They don't quite taste like Cookies & Cream ice cream but they're still delicious. They're a huge favorite in my house.
Katherine T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
It's amazing one of my favorites! I also love chocolate chip and blueberry. My go to snack when I want something sweet.
Mena O.
Woodbridge, VA
Yum! Cookies and Crème is my favorite all in all. Taste so much like a candy maybe not the best thing for a breakfast!
Sarah B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Taste so good but they are so bad for you.. and you can’t have just 1 of course so I try to limit how often I buy them.
Rebecca M.
Bedford, OH
I absolutely love anything cookies and cream flavored, but to me the Pop-Tarts just couldn't capture the correct flavor.
Terri S.
BINGHAMTON, NY
My kids love these as a snack. My 1qhr old is always starving after school and this is his go-to snack in the kitchen.
Lashasta B.
Charleston, WV
This has a really good taste. I can eat it straight from the package even tho I do prefer to heat it up in the toaster.
Cristina G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
A other big hit for my kids. They love them in the toaster, these are very good. Great tasting. Always on my buy list!
Tori S.
Sherwood, AR
It's kinda too much ore like. I feel as if this type of poptart would be more as a dessert rather than a breakfast meal
angela r.
Horicon, WI
Overly processed but my kids like them and think they taste good. personally i don't think they are good for you at all
brianne k.
Washington, DC
What is your favorite PopTart flavor?
Kate C.
Where is the cheapest place to buy this?
Marion L.
How many is it in one pack?
Majella V.
Corona , Ca
Who else loves the awesome flavors ! ?
Veronica S.
1,113 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these good? Ive never tried them

Target