BY POP-TARTS #7 in Toaster Pastries

Chocolate cookie crust. Sweet, white frosting sprinkled with cookie crumbles. Smooth vanilla crème filling. Need we say more?

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),High Fructose Corn Syrup,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Bleached Wheat Flour,Corn Syrup,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Whey,Salt,Modified Corn Starch,Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda),Calcium Carbonate,Caramel Color,Color Added,Cornstarch,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Palm Oil,Egg Whites,Natural And Artificial Flavor,Soy Lecithin,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride),Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cookies & Cream Toaster Pastries
  • "I honestly believe it was when they switched to high fructose corn syrup that they stopped tasting as good." in 1 review
  • "These were pretty good and reminded me of Oreo cookies." in 1 review
Brandi H.
Marion, VA
We always buy this flavor but also we buy choc and strawberry and s'mores it has a great flavor and they are not expensive
Maddie C.
If you've never tried these warmed up and dipped in milk, you are seriously missing out on an amazingly delicious treat!
Madeline W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love pop-tarts but this flavor isn't that great. There are definitely better flavors, this one tastes like burnt oreos.
Ashley H.
Laporte, IN
This is my top 10 fav pop tart. They taste so good specially frozen and they have a cup cake one which is extremely good.
Bailey B.
Baldwinsville, NY
My absolute favorite poptarts. I like them toasted and just right out of the package. I snack on them. They are so good.
Jazmin R.
Cornelius, OR
Pop tarts cookies and cream are one of my top favorite!!! Perfect snack. Not the healthiest but I mean they are delicious
April S.
Joppa, MD
These little babies are my breakfast every morning. I know their not healthy, but they're so good I can't help myself. P
lacey b.
Lake charles, LA
5 stars!!! This is my by far favorite pop tart flavor!! It's a delicious quick dessert!! it's even great in the microwave
Tonii C.
Oldsmar, FL
These pop tarts are absolutely delicious! I like to toast them with butter and they go wonderful with my morning coffee!
Sara M.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Pop tarts are not my favorite but they are really good! I like the chocolate based ones rather than a fruit flavored one.
brianne k.
Washington, DC
What is your favorite PopTart flavor?
Kate C.
Where is the cheapest place to buy this?
Marion L.
How many is it in one pack?
Majella V.
Corona , Ca
Who else loves the awesome flavors ! ?
Veronica S.
1,115 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these good? Ive never tried them

Target