BY POP-TARTS #7 in Toaster Pastries

Chocolate cookie crust. Sweet, white frosting sprinkled with cookie crumbles. Smooth vanilla crème filling. Need we say more?

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),High Fructose Corn Syrup,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Bleached Wheat Flour,Corn Syrup,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Whey,Salt,Modified Corn Starch,Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda),Calcium Carbonate,Caramel Color,Color Added,Cornstarch,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Palm Oil,Egg Whites,Natural And Artificial Flavor,Soy Lecithin,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride),Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cookies & Cream Toaster Pastries
  • "I honestly believe it was when they switched to high fructose corn syrup that they stopped tasting as good." in 1 review
  • "These were pretty good and reminded me of Oreo cookies." in 1 review
Christina K.
Bayonne, NJ
My boyfriend literally loves pop tarts, so there's usually some around the house. My personal fave are the pumpkin pie ones.
Celia G.
These are good but honestly I like the other kinds better. This one seems a bit too much for me. I could never finish a pack.
Brittany B.
Gastonia, NC
I bought these thinking they would taste like Oreos. Boy was I wrong. These are disgusting. I think I'll stick with s'mores.
Lora P.
Honolulu, HI
These are so gross. My husband bought them by accident so I gave them the college try and I couldn't get past the first bite.
Laura E.
La Puente, CA
Kind of tastes like an Oreo but still delicious ! Love grabbing these since my breakfast is whatever I can eat while driving!
Michelle F.
Greenville, SC
I love this product cause is the balance of sweet and salty. And you can pop it in the toaster to warm it up. Mmm I love it.
Kitty O.
Only one star because I ate so many of these I got sick. Moderation people, these are way too creamy and sweet to go wild on.
Kelsie B.
Concord, NC
These are my favorite pop tarts ever! The are so yummy, and are absolutely amazing right out of the toaster all warm & gooey
yuliana m.
Bastrop, TX
I love these so much as a kid and now as a adult and i will defenitley be giving some to my kids perfect snack for anytime
Kaitlin R.
I eat these so often, it's worth it to get the bigger box! These are great for anytime of day when you want something sweet
brianne k.
Washington, DC
What is your favorite PopTart flavor?
Kate C.
Where is the cheapest place to buy this?
Marion L.
How many is it in one pack?
Majella V.
Corona , Ca
Who else loves the awesome flavors ! ?
Veronica S.
1,113 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these good? Ive never tried them

Target