BY POP-TARTS #7 in Toaster Pastries

Chocolate cookie crust. Sweet, white frosting sprinkled with cookie crumbles. Smooth vanilla crème filling. Need we say more?

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),High Fructose Corn Syrup,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Bleached Wheat Flour,Corn Syrup,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Whey,Salt,Modified Corn Starch,Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda),Calcium Carbonate,Caramel Color,Color Added,Cornstarch,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Palm Oil,Egg Whites,Natural And Artificial Flavor,Soy Lecithin,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride),Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cookies & Cream Toaster Pastries
  • "I honestly believe it was when they switched to high fructose corn syrup that they stopped tasting as good." in 1 review
  • "These were pretty good and reminded me of Oreo cookies." in 1 review
CRISBEL NATHALI A.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I don't like this flavor, i mean, is just like eating an Oreo, so don't show nothing especial for me, but this is just my opinnion!
Victoria T.
Idaho Falls, ID
All I can say is yummy! My siblings and I finish these so fast when my parents buy them. They're not too sweet, and I love them!
Alondra V.
Lombard, IL
Highly recommend eating these frozen! It just makes it taste better for some old reason ! Love it and they aren’t that expensive!
Emily H.
Best dessert flavored breakfast item. Warm up in toaster and slather some butter on it and it's like a homemade sweet from granny
Lindsey Z.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
It's like a nice cup of milk with your favorite chocolate cookies ... they are the best not only for breakfast but as a snack too
Melissa K.
Johnson city, TN
Favorite pop tart to eat for snack. Perfect for after school and on the go. Reasonable price and would recommend for any family.
Courtney M.
Baton Rouge
I like it pretty simply. None of those new flavors they've come out with. I stick to cookies and creme, the others are a bit much
Shelly M.
Pemberville, OH
My kids love pop tarts. Easy grab and go breakfast before school. Cookies and creams is a good flavor and one of their favorites
jalana w.
Somerset, KY
These cookies n cream pastries are great on the go breakfast escpessially when you are busy! They taste great and is easy to eat!
Gabby Jo S.
Hamilton , OH
This pop tart flavor is the absolutely the best flavor in the world also if you put it in the toaster it melts and it is omgggg.
brianne k.
Washington, DC
What is your favorite PopTart flavor?
Kate C.
Where is the cheapest place to buy this?
Marion L.
How many is it in one pack?
Majella V.
Corona , Ca
Who else loves the awesome flavors ! ?
Veronica S.
1,115 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these good? Ive never tried them

Target