BY POP-TARTS #7 in Toaster Pastries

Chocolate cookie crust. Sweet, white frosting sprinkled with cookie crumbles. Smooth vanilla crème filling. Need we say more?

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),High Fructose Corn Syrup,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Bleached Wheat Flour,Corn Syrup,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Whey,Salt,Modified Corn Starch,Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda),Calcium Carbonate,Caramel Color,Color Added,Cornstarch,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Palm Oil,Egg Whites,Natural And Artificial Flavor,Soy Lecithin,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride),Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cookies & Cream Toaster Pastries
  • "I honestly believe it was when they switched to high fructose corn syrup that they stopped tasting as good." in 1 review
  • "These were pretty good and reminded me of Oreo cookies." in 1 review
Laura S.
Denver, PA
These are amazing!!! I would recommend eating them with a glass of milk. Some people like toasting them, but I like this kind plain.
Kenya B.
Titusville, FL
Taste pretty great, but it is clearly unhealthy. It's at a great price. I find it very easily at many stores. I don't eat it often.
Frankie W.
Literally my favorite flavor of pop tarts! I eat them warmed in the toaster, then dipped in milk. You'd never know its breakfast! 😉
Davitta A.
Lexington
I absolutely love these pop tarts!!!!! There so sweet and don't even know any other way to describe these bad boys just wonderful .
Jennifer K.
Wabasha, MN
These are my favorite flavor of pop-tarts to eat. They are great to eat in the morning when's your on the run or great for a snack.
Naomi P.
Sapulpa
My god these are delicious. I'm not a fan of pop tarts but if I see a box of these, I have to buy them. They're pricey but tastey.
Michelle U.
Puryear, TN
One of my children's favorite poptart! I love getting the value pack because it lasts longer. I even like to eat these as a treat!
Lizvet Empe H.
Avenal, CA
My kids liked the taste to this one but did not like other flavors. I liked them though and they are quick and easy to give to kids
Erica M.
Canton, OH
My children enjoy cookies and cream, warm or cold! They have them as a breakfast treat or a snack when they come home from school!
haley s.
Cleveland, OH
This is probably my second favorite poptart to brown sugar cinnamon. I suggest putting it in the freezer! Tastes just like an oreo.
brianne k.
Washington, DC
What is your favorite PopTart flavor?
Kate C.
Where is the cheapest place to buy this?
Marion L.
How many is it in one pack?
Majella V.
Corona , Ca
Who else loves the awesome flavors ! ?
Veronica S.
1,115 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these good? Ive never tried them

Target