BY POP-TARTS #7 in Toaster Pastries

Chocolate cookie crust. Sweet, white frosting sprinkled with cookie crumbles. Smooth vanilla crème filling. Need we say more?

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),High Fructose Corn Syrup,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Bleached Wheat Flour,Corn Syrup,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Whey,Salt,Modified Corn Starch,Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda),Calcium Carbonate,Caramel Color,Color Added,Cornstarch,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Palm Oil,Egg Whites,Natural And Artificial Flavor,Soy Lecithin,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride),Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cookies & Cream Toaster Pastries
  • "I honestly believe it was when they switched to high fructose corn syrup that they stopped tasting as good." in 1 review
  • "These were pretty good and reminded me of Oreo cookies." in 1 review
Winter H.
YUMMY,  YUMMY, YUMMY!! These taste really good when heated up because they melt in your mouth. I also like to dip mine in a cold glass of milk. I normally get these at Walmart because they have cheaper prices than other stores. I get these all the time!!
savannah h.
these are the best poptarts and the only ones i will eat. they taste a ton like oreos! these are a perfect snack or a grab and go breakfast. i love this and would recommend these to anyone who's been wanting to try them!
Sarah D.
These things are absolutely delicious. Very affordable and easy for busy, on-the-go mornings. However, they are packed with sugar, and I would not recommend buying to eat for a nutritious breakfast every morning.. fun every once in a while though!
heaven s.
Louisville, KY
if you're a huge fan of cookies and cream like me, you will love this product! what i love about poptarts is that it comes with two in each package! these taste so good and i would highly recommend to anyone!
Haley Z.
Grove, OK
This has been one of my favorite pop-tart flavors ever since I was a kid. I typically get this or the cinnamon. I think that it this product is worth the price and I buy it quite often. I recommend pop-tarts to anyone.
Madelyn Z.
Bowling Green, OH
These are my absolutely favorite flavor of Poptarts! I could eat an entire box they are so flavorful! I used to get them all the one from Walmart when we would go grocery shopping! I would recommend these to all cookies and creme lovers!
Kira T.
Washington, DC
I love Pop-Tarts, but this particular one doesn't taste very well to me. I guess the flavor wasn't there for me. Maybe because I don't eat it often, the taste may have just been weird. I bought this from Target and it was on sale.
Walida D.
Ft Washington, MD
My kids love everything pop tarts. And because Oreos and/or cookies and cream flavored snacks is a fan favorite in my house, they quickly fell in love with the Cookies & Creme Pop Tarts.
Stephanie C.
Toulon, IL
When I first saw these, I wanted to try them so bad. I love all things cookies n cream. This is definitely not healthy, but they are good value. They taste so good and even better when you warm them up in the toaster.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
1,000 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I feel like these taste just like an Oreo cookie! They’re so delicious. I love the chocolate, it has just the perfect chocolate flavor to it. The filling tastes creamy and delicious and almost a little fluffy as well. I can’t help but eat both pastries when I open the bag.
brianne k.
Washington, DC
What is your favorite PopTart flavor?
Kate C.
Where is the cheapest place to buy this?
Marion L.
How many is it in one pack?
Majella V.
Corona , Ca
Who else loves the awesome flavors ! ?
Veronica S.
1,113 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these good? Ive never tried them

Target