BY POP-TARTS #7 in Toaster Pastries

Chocolate cookie crust. Sweet, white frosting sprinkled with cookie crumbles. Smooth vanilla crème filling. Need we say more?

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),High Fructose Corn Syrup,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Bleached Wheat Flour,Corn Syrup,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Whey,Salt,Modified Corn Starch,Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda),Calcium Carbonate,Caramel Color,Color Added,Cornstarch,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Palm Oil,Egg Whites,Natural And Artificial Flavor,Soy Lecithin,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride),Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cookies & Cream Toaster Pastries
  • "I honestly believe it was when they switched to high fructose corn syrup that they stopped tasting as good." in 1 review
  • "These were pretty good and reminded me of Oreo cookies." in 1 review
LaLa W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Oreos and I love chocolate but I think this is just a little too much for me I can maybe eat this like once every few months.
Talicia B.
Independence, MO
These are the best pop tarts hands down. They literally taste JUST like an Oreo, with a glass of milk you have dessert for breakfast
Macey S.
Brighton, IL
I love most pop tart flavors but cookies and cream is my favorite. Its really good heated up and it tastes sweet. I highly recommend.
Mariel M.
Azusa, CA
When the pop tart company was still sane and making good flavors. This is the best one it's a shame I never find it in store anymore.
Jennifer H.
Rome, GA
Love the ease of just grabbing a pack and go, plus all the different flavors is a great way to please everyone and they are cheap!!!
angela g.
Bowling Green, OH
favorite pop tarts. good frozen, room temperature, or toasted. personally i love them toasted & dipped in a glass of cold white milk
Chantel S.
Cheney, WA
One of my favorite flavors of pop tarts! They are delicious especially when toasted, I always get this flavor when buying pop tarts!
Rachael W.
Oak Hill, OH
They tasted like potting soil. And that's not an exaggeration. My dog wouldn't even eat them. Very disappointed as I love Pop Tarts.
Nerak M.
It is hard to resist to anything cookies and cream flavored, so, they're obviously good. You can eat them either cold or heat them up
Holly S.
I'm not a fan of poptarts but these look pretty good. I'd try these ones. I like cookies and creme so I think they would be delicious
brianne k.
Washington, DC
What is your favorite PopTart flavor?
Kate C.
Where is the cheapest place to buy this?
Marion L.
How many is it in one pack?
Majella V.
Corona , Ca
Who else loves the awesome flavors ! ?
Veronica S.
1,115 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these good? Ive never tried them

Target