BY POP-TARTS #7 in Toaster Pastries

Chocolate cookie crust. Sweet, white frosting sprinkled with cookie crumbles. Smooth vanilla crème filling. Need we say more?

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),High Fructose Corn Syrup,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Bleached Wheat Flour,Corn Syrup,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Whey,Salt,Modified Corn Starch,Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda),Calcium Carbonate,Caramel Color,Color Added,Cornstarch,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Palm Oil,Egg Whites,Natural And Artificial Flavor,Soy Lecithin,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride),Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cookies & Cream Toaster Pastries
  • "I honestly believe it was when they switched to high fructose corn syrup that they stopped tasting as good." in 1 review
  • "These were pretty good and reminded me of Oreo cookies." in 1 review
Cara D.
Toms River, NJ
Great for breakfast or to satisfy a sweet tooth craving. Weather warmed up or eaten directly from the package, they're the perfect treat.
Jackalyn E.
A bit to much chocolate for me. I like the cream so it evens it out after a bit. I have tasted this product many times and i enjoy it.
Nicole S.
Definitely for a younger generation. Well I should have known with the purchase in the first place but it was yummy don't get me wrong
Safa A.
Brooklyn
I love pop tarts and I love Oreos but this was not a good combination. If you're a big fan of Oreos I would not recommend trying this.
Emily J.
This is my favorite pop tart flavor i eat these whenever i go buy them i never really toast them i usually just eat them tgere so good
Ana J.
I absolutely love pop tarts. I like eating them heated up for breakfast in the toaster or even throughout the day, not warm, as a snack
Amanda T.
Benton, KY
I'm not a big Pop-Tart eater. But every now and then I'll find a flavor I like and this is one of them! It's like desert for breakfast!
Deja J.
Altamonte Spg, FL
My boyfriend loves these ! He ate them so much that I had to try them myself . As soon as I tried them , I fell in love with them too!
Sarah A.
Starkville, MS
I like the cookies and cream but they're definitely not my absolute favorite. I prefer regular chocolate or maybe blue raspberry better
Brittany T.
These are my all time favorite pop-tart! It's good straight out of the box, warmed up and even frozen! I believe I could live off them
brianne k.
Washington, DC
What is your favorite PopTart flavor?
Kate C.
Where is the cheapest place to buy this?
Marion L.
How many is it in one pack?
Majella V.
Corona , Ca
Who else loves the awesome flavors ! ?
Veronica S.
1,115 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these good? Ive never tried them

Target