BY POP-TARTS #7 in Toaster Pastries

Chocolate cookie crust. Sweet, white frosting sprinkled with cookie crumbles. Smooth vanilla crème filling. Need we say more?

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),High Fructose Corn Syrup,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Bleached Wheat Flour,Corn Syrup,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Whey,Salt,Modified Corn Starch,Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda),Calcium Carbonate,Caramel Color,Color Added,Cornstarch,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Palm Oil,Egg Whites,Natural And Artificial Flavor,Soy Lecithin,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride),Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cookies & Cream Toaster Pastries
  • "I honestly believe it was when they switched to high fructose corn syrup that they stopped tasting as good." in 1 review
  • "These were pretty good and reminded me of Oreo cookies." in 1 review
Julia S.
West Islip
This is by far the best pop tart flavor IMO. It most certainly does not taste like authentic cookies and cream, but the taste is very appealing.
Cari A.
This are my favorite flavor of Pop-Tarts. The chocolate crust and creme inside is perfect together. I always microwave these and it's perfect.
Jill T.
Rockford, IL
Kind of like a dessert because of sugar content, but my boys enjoyed these for a treat the other day. Tasty, they eat them cold like a cookie.
Jacquelene P.
Oreas and pop-tarts combined? What could be any more delicious. I prefer this as a sweet snack instead of a breakfast. Its a delicious cookie.
Elaine L.
Kernersville, NC
Can't find these often in the store, but when I do, I grab them. My daughter loves them straight out of the box, but I prefer to heat mine up.
Katie M.
Irving, TX
This flavor is one of my favorites! If I need to buy pop tarts I usually go with this flavor. The mix between creme and cookie is just amazing!
Jessica C.
Alexander, NC
Just about anything cookies and creme is really good. I love Pop Tarts for when you're on the go and you need a pick me up or even for dessert.
Madelyn M.
Too sweet for me but our son loves these things! They would be his go to breakfast everyday if we let him. They're very chocolatey and filling.
Emily E.
Hixson, TN
I love cookies and cream anything. These poptarts are my favorite! They're the same price as every other poptart but these are so much better.
Amanda P.
This flavor has been a staple product in my house since I was a kid. Now my nieces, nephews, and children enjoy the cookies & creme pop tarts!
brianne k.
Washington, DC
What is your favorite PopTart flavor?
Kate C.
Where is the cheapest place to buy this?
Marion L.
How many is it in one pack?
Majella V.
Corona , Ca
Who else loves the awesome flavors ! ?
Veronica S.
1,115 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these good? Ive never tried them

Target