BY POP-TARTS #7 in Toaster Pastries

Chocolate cookie crust. Sweet, white frosting sprinkled with cookie crumbles. Smooth vanilla crème filling. Need we say more?

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),High Fructose Corn Syrup,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Bleached Wheat Flour,Corn Syrup,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Whey,Salt,Modified Corn Starch,Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda),Calcium Carbonate,Caramel Color,Color Added,Cornstarch,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Palm Oil,Egg Whites,Natural And Artificial Flavor,Soy Lecithin,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride),Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cookies & Cream Toaster Pastries
  • "I honestly believe it was when they switched to high fructose corn syrup that they stopped tasting as good." in 1 review
  • "These were pretty good and reminded me of Oreo cookies." in 1 review
Mayra G.
My oldest consistently insists on buying pop tarts but he never eats them so 5 stars just for making them appeal to 4 year olds! My 2 year old though he eats them. He's not crazy about them. It if I give it to him he will eat. It works out good the oldest gets convinced into buying and the 2 year old eats.
Sonia S.
This is my go to snack for something sweet and quick to eat on the go. The cookies & cream and the smores flavors are my favorite and they are both delicious. It is pretty sweet so it's good for you if you have a sweet tooth and I also like having it for some energy in the morning as my breakfast.
Samantha E.
Santa Ana
I'm a big Oreo lover and seeing this made me very happy and bought it right away. The packaging nice and sealed. Once you put this in the toaster you smell it right away warming up and you take out the little package that has glaze in it so once you take out your pop tart later the glaze it taste amazing
Alex U.
Cape Coral
My favorite pop tarts ever!! I always buy these ones here because there such a great flavor and every time I eat them they put a smile on my face , can't go to the store with out picking up a package of them!
Amanda R.
Michigan City, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Holy YUM fest I love these!!! They don't even have to be toasted to be utterly delicious but obviously they are even better when they're warm. This is the perfect treat with a glass of milk. Wish they had single servings though. Once I open the package I can't help but eat them both.
Hillary M.
Cement City, MI
These are my favorite pop tarts! I'm such a sucker for anything cookies and cream! The aren't healthy at all but they taste amazing so for a little treat I'll buy them! I most definitely suggest these if you love Oreo type foods!
Erin E.
I have a hard time getting on board with pop-tarts. They have way too much sugar for me to feel good about giving them to my kids....who luckily don't care for them anyway. As a snack in place of dessert--maybe, but definitely not as a breakfast. The cookies and creme are okay in small doses. Usually my kids and i will split one into thirds and eat it that way.
Lai E.
It barely tastes like cookies and creme. It's just straight sugar in the frosting and filling. I barely buy Pop-Tarts and their products are too sweet. It's not really healthy, but if you're in a rush in the morning, this is the way to go. I wouldn't buy again.
Kenya S.
Purchased at: Safeway
i love these pop tarts! i just had these the other day. they’re delicious. i could eat these all the time. though they do have a lot of sugar but they taste super good and its almost impossible to stop eating them.
Stephanie P.
Portland, Oregon
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These poptarts are so good and seriously my favorite dessert. Much to sweet for breakfast but amazing with ice cream or nice and warm by itself. These are the best flavor they make and I will never stop buying them haha
brianne k.
Washington, DC
What is your favorite PopTart flavor?
Kate C.
Where is the cheapest place to buy this?
Marion L.
How many is it in one pack?
Majella V.
Corona , Ca
Who else loves the awesome flavors ! ?
Veronica S.
1,113 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these good? Ive never tried them

Target