BY POP-TARTS #7 in Toaster Pastries

Chocolate cookie crust. Sweet, white frosting sprinkled with cookie crumbles. Smooth vanilla crème filling. Need we say more?

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),High Fructose Corn Syrup,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Bleached Wheat Flour,Corn Syrup,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Whey,Salt,Modified Corn Starch,Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda),Calcium Carbonate,Caramel Color,Color Added,Cornstarch,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Palm Oil,Egg Whites,Natural And Artificial Flavor,Soy Lecithin,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride),Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cookies & Cream Toaster Pastries
  • "I honestly believe it was when they switched to high fructose corn syrup that they stopped tasting as good." in 1 review
  • "These were pretty good and reminded me of Oreo cookies." in 1 review
Brittany W.
Ricetown, KY
my kids absolutely love these and they are really easy to warm up in the roster for a fast snack..and he taste is amazingly well. highly recommend
Amy P.
Quincy, IL
Yummy to eat but the kids are always very messy after. Not sure his counts as a healthy breakfast but if it keeps the kids happy than mommas happy!
Marcy C.
Los Angeles, CA
Yum!! Love this flavor and all the others! Just posting this is making me crave a pop tart Hahaaa do t think there is a flavor that you can't like!
LaTonia W.
Douglas, GA
Omg!!! I love cookies and cream and these pop tarts made my life whole. Whenever I need something sweet these are what I reach for. I'm in love!!!
Leigh Ann K.
Alexandria, LA
My son seems to like these for a quick breakfast. I think they are too sugary but they need no refrigeration & he can grab it & go if he needs to.
Diana P.
Franklin Sq, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Tastes great, perfect for if you want a quick breakfast. You can put it in the toaster or eat it right from the box. I bought it at Stop and Shop.
Yasheen R.
Winter Haven
My kids love pop tarts. They eat them all day. The cookie flavor and the Smores are their favorite flavors. I buy two of the 12 pack boxes at time.
Kimberly M.
Stockbridge , GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Cookies and cream Pop tarts taste really good. They are good for breakfast on the go. I am a repeat customer I would recommend buying this product
Kara E.
Germantown, OH
Pop tarts are a morning favorite for me! They are fast and portable which is great for my busy schedule and they keep me feeling full all morning!
Brittaney V.
I amnot a fan of this product. The taste was very artificial. I do like pop tarts but this flavor was not good to me. I would not buy these again.
brianne k.
Washington, DC
What is your favorite PopTart flavor?
Kate C.
Where is the cheapest place to buy this?
Marion L.
How many is it in one pack?
Majella V.
Corona , Ca
Who else loves the awesome flavors ! ?
Veronica S.
1,115 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these good? Ive never tried them

Target