BY POP-TARTS #7 in Toaster Pastries

Chocolate cookie crust. Sweet, white frosting sprinkled with cookie crumbles. Smooth vanilla crème filling. Need we say more?

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),High Fructose Corn Syrup,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Bleached Wheat Flour,Corn Syrup,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Whey,Salt,Modified Corn Starch,Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda),Calcium Carbonate,Caramel Color,Color Added,Cornstarch,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Palm Oil,Egg Whites,Natural And Artificial Flavor,Soy Lecithin,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride),Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cookies & Cream Toaster Pastries
  • "I honestly believe it was when they switched to high fructose corn syrup that they stopped tasting as good." in 1 review
  • "These were pretty good and reminded me of Oreo cookies." in 1 review
Cassidy R.
College Station, TX
These are the perfect on the go pop tarts! They are even better when put in the toaster for a few seconds. They are very affordable as well as tasty.
Jennifer M.
Growing up I swear I ate these everyday! Today I don't eat them at all. They are good but not good for you. I'm sure kids still love them like I did.
Stevie N.
these pop tarts are really good. but i'm not a big fan of the outer edge and once i break it off it there isn't much left of the actually pop tart.
Carla S.
Los Angeles, CA
When in a hurry my go tos are always pop tarts, the girls love it before going to school. I always have to have a stack up for emergency situations
Lisa C.
Palmer, MA
I choose these for a quick, easy breakfast on the go. They're easy to eat in the car without making a huge mess. Though they are a little too sweet
Samantha M.
Central Falls, RI
I don't even have to pop one of these in a toaster to enjoy them. It's great, soft an delicious. I coul eat a whole box in just a couple of hours.
Misty B.
Johnson City, TN
Can't day enough about these pop tarts they are the best. Breakfast snack time midnight snack or just anytime. Cookies & Cream are tops in my house
Melanie C.
Allentown, PA
These pop tarts are okay. But I am not a fan of the real sugary pop tarts. So I cannot give it the best rating...but the pastry part is very good.
Anna O.
Henderson, NV
I'm not a big fan of pop tarts. I tried this one from one of my friends and I got hooked. Honestly this is the only flavor of pop tarts I eat.
Brittany W.
Ricetown, KY
my kids absolutely love these and they are really easy to warm up in the roster for a fast snack..and he taste is amazingly well. highly recommend
brianne k.
Washington, DC
What is your favorite PopTart flavor?
Kate C.
Where is the cheapest place to buy this?
Marion L.
How many is it in one pack?
Majella V.
Corona , Ca
Who else loves the awesome flavors ! ?
Veronica S.
1,113 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these good? Ive never tried them

Target