BY POP-TARTS #7 in Toaster Pastries

Chocolate cookie crust. Sweet, white frosting sprinkled with cookie crumbles. Smooth vanilla crème filling. Need we say more?

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),High Fructose Corn Syrup,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Bleached Wheat Flour,Corn Syrup,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Whey,Salt,Modified Corn Starch,Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda),Calcium Carbonate,Caramel Color,Color Added,Cornstarch,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Palm Oil,Egg Whites,Natural And Artificial Flavor,Soy Lecithin,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride),Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cookies & Cream Toaster Pastries
  • "I honestly believe it was when they switched to high fructose corn syrup that they stopped tasting as good." in 1 review
  • "These were pretty good and reminded me of Oreo cookies." in 1 review
Maira  S.
Kingman, AZ
To me these are way to sweet and I have a sweet tooth. I enjoy cookies and cream flavor but this was too much. I couldn't even finish one let alone two.
Elizabeth S.
Queenstown , MD
Not my favorite pop-tart flavor by far! I know many people like it but I'm not a fan of cookies and cream flavored foods so this was a big miss for me.
Jaunnette L.
Grand Jct, CO
I honestly thought they would taste a lot better than they did. We tried them hot, and frozen. They were just rather bland with a dry chocolate flavor.
Jade W.
New Iberia, LA
These are my favorite pop tarts of all time, there aren't any better tasting ones besides for the confetti cupcakes but I love these orea ones the same
Tiffany F.
Lancaster, TX
This is my kids favorite pop tart. They warm them up in the toaster and they are good to go. They have them for breakfast, as a snack, or as a dessert.
Anderson M.
Aldie, VA
Even though to some it may seem kind of gross, it's actually really good! I assure you the equal mix will blow your mind! I assure you it's a must try!
Marinela O.
Casselberry, FL
These are the perfect on the run snack even during conventions! Theere are so many flavors but the Cookies & Cream ones are the ones I tend to turn to.
Kiersten M.
Pop-tarts is my favorite brand of breakfast snacks. These cookies and cream are definitely my favorite. Almost everyone in my household loves them too.
Lindsey E.
Greensboro, NC
This is my favorite flavor from Poptart. I like these as snacks more so than something for breakfast, can't handle anything this sweet in the morning.
Karla L.
Halls, TN
Love these pop tarts because I love Oreo cookies so I was glad to see I could get them in a pop tart it taste like you are really eating a teal cookie
brianne k.
Washington, DC
What is your favorite PopTart flavor?
Kate C.
Where is the cheapest place to buy this?
Marion L.
How many is it in one pack?
Majella V.
Corona , Ca
Who else loves the awesome flavors ! ?
Veronica S.
1,115 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these good? Ive never tried them

Target