BY POP-TARTS #7 in Toaster Pastries

Chocolate cookie crust. Sweet, white frosting sprinkled with cookie crumbles. Smooth vanilla crème filling. Need we say more?

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),High Fructose Corn Syrup,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Bleached Wheat Flour,Corn Syrup,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Whey,Salt,Modified Corn Starch,Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda),Calcium Carbonate,Caramel Color,Color Added,Cornstarch,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Palm Oil,Egg Whites,Natural And Artificial Flavor,Soy Lecithin,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride),Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cookies & Cream Toaster Pastries
  • "I honestly believe it was when they switched to high fructose corn syrup that they stopped tasting as good." in 1 review
  • "These were pretty good and reminded me of Oreo cookies." in 1 review
Marissa J.
San diego , CA
My second favorite pop tarts! I prefer my pop tarts burnt. When the edges turn black and the inside gets a little hard is when they are my favorite. Top turns brown from the toaster, yum!
Tiffany P.
Jonesboro, GA
I recently picked these up with the hopes of trying a new flavor of pop tarts. These were pretty good and reminded me of Oreo cookies. I just eat them out of the packet by the way lol.
Gabriela B.
Antioch, Ca
Cookies and cream pastries are the preferred at my home. I love the fact that they are so easy for kids to prepare and take on their way out to school. affordable, I get this in Walmart and are very convenient
Amber B.
THESE ARE SO YUMMY! THESE POP TARTS ARE THE BEST ONES I EVER ATE! I ENOJOY THE CREAMY FLAVOR AND LOOK THE PACKING! I WPULD RECOMMEND THESE! I EAT THEM EVERYDAY! LOVE LOVE THESE! IF YOU HAVENT TRY THEM PLEASE!
Brandace S.
Indianapolis, IN
So good! They kind of remind me of an Oreo version of a Pop Tart. They have a chocolate crust and Oreo type filling with white icing on top. Always a good snack.
Rachel P.
They are great!!! Also my kids love them too. They are totally more of a dessert than breakfast. My kids have them as a treat. But they are good!!! One of my favorite pop tart flavors
Kim P.
Endicott, NY
If you like Oreo's and Poptarts then this is the product for you! They are great cold or warmed in the microwave or even toasted in the toaster. Dip them in some milk and they are just like an oreo but bigger.
Herminia M.
Garfield, NJ
My absolute favorite flavor, it tastes great with a nice cold glass of milk. Tastes just like chocolate cookies except warm with a delicious creamy inside when you pop in the toaster. Makes a great quick breakfast.
Marki M.
Beckley, WV
I just went grocery shopping last week and decided to purchase the cookies and creme for a change. It has to be the absolute best pop tart I've ever had! Definitely a 5 star from me, and my boyfriend as well!
Jennifer G.
Montgomery, IL
OMG LIFE CHANGING!! These can be the only pop tarts left and i would be fine. I can't even remember how many I've repurchased. I always take as a snack to work. I get mine at Target or Walmart which ever is a better deal. A must try!
brianne k.
Washington, DC
What is your favorite PopTart flavor?
Kate C.
Where is the cheapest place to buy this?
Marion L.
How many is it in one pack?
Majella V.
Corona , Ca
Who else loves the awesome flavors ! ?
Veronica S.
1,113 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these good? Ive never tried them

Target