BY POP-TARTS #7 in Toaster Pastries

Chocolate cookie crust. Sweet, white frosting sprinkled with cookie crumbles. Smooth vanilla crème filling. Need we say more?

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),High Fructose Corn Syrup,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Bleached Wheat Flour,Corn Syrup,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Whey,Salt,Modified Corn Starch,Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda),Calcium Carbonate,Caramel Color,Color Added,Cornstarch,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Palm Oil,Egg Whites,Natural And Artificial Flavor,Soy Lecithin,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride),Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cookies & Cream Toaster Pastries
  • "I honestly believe it was when they switched to high fructose corn syrup that they stopped tasting as good." in 1 review
  • "These were pretty good and reminded me of Oreo cookies." in 1 review
nancyann l.
Newark , OH
who doesnt like pop tarts i have had theese pop tarts atleast like a million times they are so freaking good i heat mine up in the microwave 30 seconds then dip in milk and it is so freaking delicous i would suggest this to anyone cause its so fab
Morgan G.
Athens, GA
Love the taste of these. They taste great if you leave them in the freezer then eat them frozen like that. Makes it seem like ice cream and is that much more delicious. I will definitely purchase these again next time I go to the grocery store.
Miranda K.
Fort Dodge, IA
I may just be partial to anything that is cookies and creme flavored, but I'm in love with these pop tarts! I'm not usually a fan of any other pop tart except strawberry, but I found these especially delightful!
Melanie M.
I love these delicious cookies as they are rich in all times and all gives us crave something sweet as this cookie is essential for children occasionally I love you recommend
Jacquelyn C.
I love pop tarts!! They have so many flavors but this one is the best! Although they are super affordable, they aren't the healthiest! They're a nice treat, though!
Bianca A.
Orlando, FL
This is literally the best flavor of Pop-Tart you can get your hands on. It's so delicious. I was never a fan of Pop-Tarts. That is until I came across this chocolate goodness. I buy it every time I go grocery shopping. I approve!
Genevieve O.
Utica, MI
THESE ARE THE BEST THINGS MONEY CAN BUY GO GET YOU SOME THESE TASTE LIKE A MAGICAL HEAVEN ON EARTH WHEN I EAT THESE I AM TRANSPORTED TO A WORLD WHERE EVERYONE IS HAPPY AND LOVING AND OH MY GOSH I LOVE THE POPTARTS
Kimberly S.
Alpine, UT
These were okay, but I didn't like them as much as the classic Pop-Tarts. I felt like it was too sugary and dry and there really wasn't enough cream in the middle to balance it out.
Brittany Y.
Ward, AR
One of my favorites! Oreos are my favorite cookie so what better way then to eat some Oreos for the morning ;) just pop them I the toaster and it is pure sensation!!
Elaine K.
As an avid Oreo lover, this pop tart definitely satisfies my sweet tooth if I decide to spoil myself for a breakfast or two. It's my guilty pleasure (that I'm not actually guilty about), and I would definitely recommend giving it a try.
brianne k.
Washington, DC
What is your favorite PopTart flavor?
Kate C.
Where is the cheapest place to buy this?
Marion L.
How many is it in one pack?
Majella V.
Corona , Ca
Who else loves the awesome flavors ! ?
Veronica S.
1,115 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these good? Ive never tried them

Target