BY POP-TARTS #7 in Toaster Pastries

Chocolate cookie crust. Sweet, white frosting sprinkled with cookie crumbles. Smooth vanilla crème filling. Need we say more?

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),High Fructose Corn Syrup,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Bleached Wheat Flour,Corn Syrup,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Whey,Salt,Modified Corn Starch,Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda),Calcium Carbonate,Caramel Color,Color Added,Cornstarch,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Palm Oil,Egg Whites,Natural And Artificial Flavor,Soy Lecithin,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride),Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cookies & Cream Toaster Pastries
  • "I honestly believe it was when they switched to high fructose corn syrup that they stopped tasting as good." in 1 review
  • "These were pretty good and reminded me of Oreo cookies." in 1 review
Alicia J.
Sellersburg, IN
I can't even discribe the amazing taste! It's almost like eating cookies for breakfast! The creamy filling balanced with the chocolate make for a perfect breakfast!
Kathryn R.
Scranton , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Delicious, however I'm not crazy about the chocolate crust. I can usually find these on sale for $1.99 at Weis Markets. I eat a half of a pop tart a day. And I never get sick of them.
Jodi B.
Oneida , TN
Pop-tarts are delicious, and to be honest, mornings are hard. Cookies and Cream Pop-tarts are my reward for chaotic mornings, lost shoes, forgotten backpacks, and unfinished homework.
Madison R.
Springfield, IL
I already love the taste of cookies and cream, so when I heard about these then I knew they would be good! Any Walmart should typically have them, and they're often at a decent price.
Leslie C.
My absolute favorite pop tart of all time!! These are sooooooooo delicious! I love to put them in the toaster to warm them up and give them a little crunch with a glass of milk. ..perfection
Genevieve O.
Utica, MI
THESE ARE THE BEST THINGS MONEY CAN BUY GO GET YOU SOME THESE TASTE LIKE A MAGICAL HEAVEN ON EARTH WHEN I EAT THESE I AM TRANSPORTED TO A WORLD WHERE EVERYONE IS HAPPY AND LOVING AND OH MY GOSH I LOVE THE POPTARTS
Amy T.
Too sweet to eat and didn't finish the box! Other flavors are better like blueberry and cherry. Taste ok, just not my favorite. Would rather eat a big glass of milk and some Oreos!
Bianca A.
Orlando, FL
This is literally the best flavor of Pop-Tart you can get your hands on. It's so delicious. I was never a fan of Pop-Tarts. That is until I came across this chocolate goodness. I buy it every time I go grocery shopping. I approve!
Yvonne H.
Oakland, CA
Delicious! I love this flavor, but the only down side is thta i feel like it is a lot sweeter than their regular standard flavors, but all that aside, soooo good!
Morgan G.
Athens, GA
Love the taste of these. They taste great if you leave them in the freezer then eat them frozen like that. Makes it seem like ice cream and is that much more delicious. I will definitely purchase these again next time I go to the grocery store.
brianne k.
Washington, DC
What is your favorite PopTart flavor?
Kate C.
Where is the cheapest place to buy this?
Marion L.
How many is it in one pack?
Majella V.
Corona , Ca
Who else loves the awesome flavors ! ?
Veronica S.
1,115 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these good? Ive never tried them

Target