BY POP-TARTS #7 in Toaster Pastries

Chocolate cookie crust. Sweet, white frosting sprinkled with cookie crumbles. Smooth vanilla crème filling. Need we say more?

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),High Fructose Corn Syrup,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Bleached Wheat Flour,Corn Syrup,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Whey,Salt,Modified Corn Starch,Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda),Calcium Carbonate,Caramel Color,Color Added,Cornstarch,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Palm Oil,Egg Whites,Natural And Artificial Flavor,Soy Lecithin,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride),Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cookies & Cream Toaster Pastries
  • "I honestly believe it was when they switched to high fructose corn syrup that they stopped tasting as good." in 1 review
  • "These were pretty good and reminded me of Oreo cookies." in 1 review
Erin W.
Emporia, KS
My kids love these. I will only eat the s'mores ones. Not very healthy but during a morning rush are a decent breakfast for a reasonable price. We use these only in a pinch for time really. I am more of a hot breakfast person with eggs, meat, juice, etc
Kylee G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is my absolute favorite flavor when it comes to pop tarts. I love them warm and fresh out of the toaster in the morning with a glass of milk. Really hits the spot
Kat L.
Bellingham, WA
This is my favorite flavor of Pop-Tarts. I eat these as a snack or in the morning when I don't have time for breakfast. They taste just like a cookie and satisfies your sweet tooth. I would recommend this flavor to anyone who wants to know which one to get.
Amanda R.
Denton, TX
I have always loved pop tarts. These are great as well. They are very sweet, so if you don't like sweet, they aren't for you. I love the fudgeyness of the chocolate after they're toasted.
LeeAnn C.
These are a favorite with my little sister, and I end up sneaking some of them whenever there's a box in the house! This flavor is one of my favorites because it's not super sickeningly sweet like other Pop-Tart flavors; it's also more filling and less thirst-inducing.
Allison H.
These have been my favorite ever since I was a kid. How could you deny the chocolatey goodness? haha, but seriously, this is the best poptart flavor by far. It stands the test of time (:
Emma W.
Yorktown Heights, NY
I may be biased because I love Pop Tart products but this flavor is absolutely amazing. It's not the healthiest breakfast option around but it's great for the days you're running late in the morning or just a quick snack! I highly recommend this flavor
Kaitlyn R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Pop tarts are good for when your mom starts making dinner and you know it's going to take a long time. They're filling and affordable. I buy these all the time and my whole family eats them.
Alicia J.
Sellersburg, IN
I can't even discribe the amazing taste! It's almost like eating cookies for breakfast! The creamy filling balanced with the chocolate make for a perfect breakfast!
Korinna C.
Radford, Va
I eat these every day. They aren't very filling but are so good! I also always put them in the toaster so the cream inside can get warm and melted for when I eat it.
brianne k.
Washington, DC
What is your favorite PopTart flavor?
Kate C.
Where is the cheapest place to buy this?
Marion L.
How many is it in one pack?
Majella V.
Corona , Ca
Who else loves the awesome flavors ! ?
Veronica S.
1,115 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these good? Ive never tried them

Target