BY POP-TARTS #7 in Toaster Pastries

Chocolate cookie crust. Sweet, white frosting sprinkled with cookie crumbles. Smooth vanilla crème filling. Need we say more?

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),High Fructose Corn Syrup,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Bleached Wheat Flour,Corn Syrup,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Whey,Salt,Modified Corn Starch,Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda),Calcium Carbonate,Caramel Color,Color Added,Cornstarch,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Palm Oil,Egg Whites,Natural And Artificial Flavor,Soy Lecithin,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride),Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cookies & Cream Toaster Pastries
  • "I honestly believe it was when they switched to high fructose corn syrup that they stopped tasting as good." in 1 review
  • "These were pretty good and reminded me of Oreo cookies." in 1 review
Laura B.
Baton Rouge , LA
I know these are so unhealthy but they are just so good. Omg it taste like ice cream especially when you warm it up. I usually eat it as a snack instead of breakfast. I'd buy it again and I recommend it to anyone.
Jillian B.
Cathedral Cty, CA
These do not fill you up and are incredibly unhealthy. Fortunately, they are absolutely delicious. I only eat these as a special treat and feel guilty as soon as I am done. Good thing they are affordable and efficiently packaged! I also like the variety of flavors.
Shavonda P.
Gray, GA
I bought this as a trial flavor to try instead of the usual Strawberry. This went better than expected. It went so well that I never gotten a chance to taste them myself.
Racheal L.
hopewell, VA
These are my absolute favorite pop tarts because I can grab one to go in the morning or I can sit down with a cup of milk at night and enjoy them because they really do just taste like a cookie.
Payton H.
Fort Wayne, IN
This my absolute favorite pop tart flavor in the entire world. These pop tarts have a great value, not at all pricey. A pro is that they taste really good. A con is that there is not packages of pop tarts in a box. I would most certainly buy these pop tarts again.
Missi M.
Heflin, AL
These are a win-win in my family we love them we eat them about twice a week very good for on the go when you're in a hurry and you have to get to work the flavor is amazing just like Oreos I highly recommend these to you
Monika B.
Brooklyn, NY
so delicious yet so simple and easy to prepare. I honestly tried so many flavors, but i have to say that the cookies and cream as well as the strawberry ones are my favorite. As a student, this is amazing during class breaks where you want a little snack!
Whisper G.
Lexington, NC
These and the chocolate chip flavor will always be my favorites! Not really sure if they are healthy, but anything is okay as long as you don't eat it all the time right? They aren't too pricey. And they're so good, you can toast them or eat them how they come either way is great!
Dustin W.
Baltimore , MD
By far my favorite flavor of pop-tart. I enjoy eating them and they are very convenient to take on the go. The only downside is they are unhealthy, but that is quickly overlooked because of the taste. Definitely will buy again.
Jareen R.
I really like this product because i always am eating this and taking it with me wherever i go. I particularly eat this whenever i need a snack. There are other flavors that have fruit flavors. I consider those healthy. I totally recommend. They taste really good.
brianne k.
Washington, DC
What is your favorite PopTart flavor?
Kate C.
Where is the cheapest place to buy this?
Marion L.
How many is it in one pack?
Majella V.
Corona , Ca
Who else loves the awesome flavors ! ?
Veronica S.
1,113 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these good? Ive never tried them

Target