BY POP-TARTS #7 in Toaster Pastries

Chocolate cookie crust. Sweet, white frosting sprinkled with cookie crumbles. Smooth vanilla crème filling. Need we say more?

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),High Fructose Corn Syrup,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Bleached Wheat Flour,Corn Syrup,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Whey,Salt,Modified Corn Starch,Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda),Calcium Carbonate,Caramel Color,Color Added,Cornstarch,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Palm Oil,Egg Whites,Natural And Artificial Flavor,Soy Lecithin,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride),Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cookies & Cream Toaster Pastries
  • "I honestly believe it was when they switched to high fructose corn syrup that they stopped tasting as good." in 1 review
  • "These were pretty good and reminded me of Oreo cookies." in 1 review
MK R.
1,461 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite pop tarts in the world! I eat them very often and buy some every time I grocery shop. They are well under 5 dollars. I like to heat mine up in the microwave for about 8 seconds, but they’re still good even if you don’t.
Tracy T.
Pop Tarts are a once in a while treat for me. They are pretty high calorie, but bring back the old childhood memories. Frosted Chocolate is my favorite. The calories are the only con, Otherwise, Love them!
Katie W.
Dalton, GA
My husband and I buy these religiously. They're the only ones we both love and we don't ever get tired of them! I doubt they're healthy but it's definitely better than eating no breakfast. I usually only eat one from the package containing two per day.
Anais C.
Oakland, CA
These are soooo good. i don't understand how its possible. but i must emphasis how unhealthy they are. you can just feel the diabetes its cuasing. but they're super quick and easy and tasty breakfast. theure the best eaten toasted i think to mee
Hailey H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of my favorites as a kid, the only pop tart I feel is good served warm as well as room temp. I loved the looters with chocolate bread instead of vanilla because the vanilla was just so plain and dry to me.
Amber M.
Omaha, NE
These are not the healthiest option but a great yummy breakfast option for my girls and me and hubby on the go if we don't have time to make breakfast! They are also a must on our many camping trips in the summer!!!
Lindsay M.
Doylestown, PA
I love these. First of all I prefer the chocolate pop tart base over the normal one. I then really enjoy how the cream compliments the outside. Finally the frosting is amazing as always. However this is unhealthy and only a once in a while treat.
Ka'Dasya R.
Willingboro, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love cookies and cream anything so of course I love these. My favorite way is straight out of the toaster. They're are very good and not to sweet. I don't buy them often but these are my go to flavor. I recommend this flavor to many people.
Gina P.
Belchertown, MA
I'm not usually a fan of chocolate things but cookies n cream is my weakness so I had to try these. The filling is very good but the chocolate part is a little drying. I like it compared to other pop tarts.
Maria N.
Paducah, TX
These are my favorite type of Pop-Tarts! I absolutely love Oreos, so when they made these, I had to try them! They actually taste like Oreo flavored Pop-Tarts! They are so delicious, not only for breakfast, but for any other time of the day!
brianne k.
Washington, DC
What is your favorite PopTart flavor?
Kate C.
Where is the cheapest place to buy this?
Marion L.
How many is it in one pack?
Majella V.
Corona , Ca
Who else loves the awesome flavors ! ?
Veronica S.
1,115 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these good? Ive never tried them

Target