BY POP-TARTS #7 in Toaster Pastries

Chocolate cookie crust. Sweet, white frosting sprinkled with cookie crumbles. Smooth vanilla crème filling. Need we say more?

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),High Fructose Corn Syrup,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Bleached Wheat Flour,Corn Syrup,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Whey,Salt,Modified Corn Starch,Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda),Calcium Carbonate,Caramel Color,Color Added,Cornstarch,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Palm Oil,Egg Whites,Natural And Artificial Flavor,Soy Lecithin,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride),Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cookies & Cream Toaster Pastries
  • "I honestly believe it was when they switched to high fructose corn syrup that they stopped tasting as good." in 1 review
  • "These were pretty good and reminded me of Oreo cookies." in 1 review
charity P.
Stanford, KY
My children absolutely love these pop tarts. It is by far their favorite flavor.Theu like to eat them hot or cold it doesn't matter,and my son packs them in his lunchbox for his school snacks.I always make sure to keep a stock of them in our pantry.
Yuvika S.
Wheeling, IL
I personally love oreos but this was a hit and a miss it was somewhere in between for me!though I don't mind it but it was too sweet and I think I got a sugar rush with it ! Plus I don't like it warm so maybe That's the reason.. personal preference
Kaitlyn F.
These are pretty good. I used to eat these a lot in HS. They are good for something on the go but in the end I would pick something else over it. This is definitely not nutritional but they aren't the worst either!
Chelsea M.
Novato, CA
Yummy yummy yummy yummy ! My
Favorite breakfast and snack food! I love these so much and they are seriously the best when you heat them up. They so good and everyone should try them. They are an easy on the go food
Alyssa O.
Brea, CA
These are my absolute favorite pop tart. They do taste better if you don't toast them because them the frosting on the inside doesn't burn. I buy them at Target. I buy them all the time and bring them as a snack
Caroline P.
New Brunswick
By far my favorite Pop-Tarts, as they taste the best un-toasted! Living at college means having to get used to not having the usual kitchen appliances, such as a toaster, and thus having to eat Pop-Tarts straight out of the box. While a lot of Pop-Tarts can taste somewhat doughy when eaten like this, the Cookies and Cream always taste great!
Nicole B.
Middle Island, NY
Kellogg's Frosted Cookies and Cream Pop-Tarts are soooo delicious. I don't even eat them for breakfast, I choose to eat them as a dessert because I do believe they are a bit too sweet to have as breakfast meal.
Jessica M.
I really enjoy these pop-tarts, although they are basically a cookie. In fact, they are somewhat comparable to the flavor of an Oreo cookie. These are a fun surprise occasionally for a breakfast treat, but I wouldn't consider this a staple item.
Miranda C.
Raymore, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Soo good! My boyfriend eats these daily. They are very sweet without being too rich. It looks like they tried to make it tastes like Oreos but I would describe it more as just being chocolate and vanilla because the flavor is different from Oreos.
Sara P.
Columbia, SC
These are my all time favorite pop tarts! I get so excited when I see that silver shiny package. But with the cookies and cream flavor because the "cookie" flavored back is a dark blackish it will leave black crumbs on your tongue, teeth, and gums
brianne k.
Washington, DC
What is your favorite PopTart flavor?
Kate C.
Where is the cheapest place to buy this?
Marion L.
How many is it in one pack?
Majella V.
Corona , Ca
Who else loves the awesome flavors ! ?
Veronica S.
1,113 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these good? Ive never tried them

Target