BY POP-TARTS #7 in Toaster Pastries

Chocolate cookie crust. Sweet, white frosting sprinkled with cookie crumbles. Smooth vanilla crème filling. Need we say more?

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),High Fructose Corn Syrup,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Bleached Wheat Flour,Corn Syrup,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Whey,Salt,Modified Corn Starch,Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda),Calcium Carbonate,Caramel Color,Color Added,Cornstarch,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Palm Oil,Egg Whites,Natural And Artificial Flavor,Soy Lecithin,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride),Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cookies & Cream Toaster Pastries
  • "I honestly believe it was when they switched to high fructose corn syrup that they stopped tasting as good." in 1 review
  • "These were pretty good and reminded me of Oreo cookies." in 1 review
Haley P.
Vinton, VA
I eat these all the time. Cookies and Creme is my favorite flavor because I never get tired of it, and can eat is for breakfast or as a sweet treat for dessert. I find them fairly cheap at Target or Kroger, or buy in bulk at Sam's Club. I do recommend these to others.
Kelly B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cookies & Cream are a good snack or breakfast on the go. My favorite flavor was always the frosted vanilla cream, but since I haven't been able to find these lately, this flavor is another that we enjoy.
Chloe M.
Cookies and Cream Pop-Tarts are my favorite. They have a creamy, almost marshmallowy center. It never feels heavy, even though it is surrounded by a dense chocolaty crust. The crust is crisp and very chocolaty, which complements the filling and top icing well. If you are a fan of any variation of cookies and cream or like Oreos, you will probably enjoy these Pop Tarts.
Julia A.
Stratford, CT
Totally not heathy! But so good. Sometimes
You want something sweet for breakfast or even just a snack and this is perfect! I know most people don't toast their pop tarts but I love to!! Especially this flavor, I love that it gets warm and gooey inside! So good!!
Hannah H.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I know these are super bad for me, but I enjoy the taste. I prefer other flavors, but I have enjoyed this flavor a few times. Slightly bland, but can help clear up a sweet tooth. I would recommend other flavors to friends.
Marvenna T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
A big favorite in my house. We eat them for a quick breakfast, straight out of the box or toasted, and we eat them for a snack. My children are teens now but they still ask for poptarts. And this is a big favorite flavor.
Marisa V.
Poway, CA
Pop tarts are my number one fatty snack. Its not the healthiest option, but is nice to have a sweet treat once in a while. They are a great price! Also, the best way to eat them is putting in the toaster, and it melts the chocolate, and it tastes like heaven.
Irene R.
Canton, GA
My boys love these for breakfast and the flavor is one of their favorites next to s'mores. Simple and unique taste. Probably not the healthiest but for my skinny growing boys I don't have a concern there. Easy to pack away for a snack or quick breakfast on the go.
Renee Y.
Harrisonville, MO
Kellogg's Pop-Tarts, Frosted Cookies & Cream are a favorite with the kids. They eat them anytime...breakfast, snacks, etc. I wouldn't necessarily say they are a healthy choice, but they do have some vitamins and minerals.
Shelby H.
My husband and I buy pop tarts if we're traveling so we have breakfast on the road if we need it! We like this flavor and buy them every couple times we go. They don't really go bad and you can eat them with out having to do anything else to them. They taste good even without toasting them! Two thumbs up!
brianne k.
Washington, DC
What is your favorite PopTart flavor?
Kate C.
Where is the cheapest place to buy this?
Marion L.
How many is it in one pack?
Majella V.
Corona , Ca
Who else loves the awesome flavors ! ?
Veronica S.
1,115 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these good? Ive never tried them

Target