BY POP-TARTS #7 in Toaster Pastries

Chocolate cookie crust. Sweet, white frosting sprinkled with cookie crumbles. Smooth vanilla crème filling. Need we say more?

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),High Fructose Corn Syrup,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Bleached Wheat Flour,Corn Syrup,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Whey,Salt,Modified Corn Starch,Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda),Calcium Carbonate,Caramel Color,Color Added,Cornstarch,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Palm Oil,Egg Whites,Natural And Artificial Flavor,Soy Lecithin,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride),Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cookies & Cream Toaster Pastries
  • "I honestly believe it was when they switched to high fructose corn syrup that they stopped tasting as good." in 1 review
  • "These were pretty good and reminded me of Oreo cookies." in 1 review
Kathleen W.
Danville, KY
So this may sound weird to some people, but these pop tarts are so much better if you freeze them. Just stick the whole box in the freezer and just take out one pack as you want them. Not sure why freezing them makes such a difference in the flavor of them, but its amazing!
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great and easy snack to grab for breakfast when on the go. Can catch them on sale at Kroger stores. This product is extremely sweet make sure you're prepared for a sugar rush. I would definitely recommend to family and friends with busy lives.
Tiffany M.
San Antonio, TX
My kids swear buy these. They didn't really care for the more traditional flavors. You say chocolate and they ate all in. This it's a treat both me and my kids can enjoy. I usually eat them with a glass off milk to tune down the sweetness.
Haley P.
Vinton, VA
I eat these all the time. Cookies and Creme is my favorite flavor because I never get tired of it, and can eat is for breakfast or as a sweet treat for dessert. I find them fairly cheap at Target or Kroger, or buy in bulk at Sam's Club. I do recommend these to others.
Alexa M.
Paterson, NJ
I love pop tarts as they have been around since I was a Kid. They are a great value and a great price. I buy them from my local shoprite when there on sale for 1.99. There also a great snack for when your in a rush or on the go. Just grab one and throw it in your bag.
Kayla E.
Lancaster, CA
These are great I love everything cookies and cream but they could have tasted a little bit better for me. Ive had them a couple of times but I eat them more as snacks then as a breakfast. I would give it to my kids as a snack not something to start their day off with.
Maddy R.
Chapel Hill, NC
I love this as a guilty pleasure for snacks or dessert. It is the right amount of sweet for a chocolate lover. Pop-Tarts is a household name but I feel like this flavor is looked over because it is not fruity! I swear you will like this is you're looking to mix it up.
Kelly B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cookies & Cream are a good snack or breakfast on the go. My favorite flavor was always the frosted vanilla cream, but since I haven't been able to find these lately, this flavor is another that we enjoy.
Jodie D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really like these pop tarts. If you like Oreos you will like this product. It has amazing flavor. I eat this product as much as I can. You can buy it in any Walmart or grocery store. I would definitely buy this product again.
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm very picky when it comes to pop tarts but this one is probably my favorite right now! Along with peanut butter cookie. Really tastes good even without being put in the toaster! Totally recommend these especially if you don't have time in the morning to make a full meal.
brianne k.
Washington, DC
What is your favorite PopTart flavor?
Kate C.
Where is the cheapest place to buy this?
Marion L.
How many is it in one pack?
Majella V.
Corona , Ca
Who else loves the awesome flavors ! ?
Veronica S.
1,113 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these good? Ive never tried them

Target