BY POP-TARTS #7 in Toaster Pastries

Chocolate cookie crust. Sweet, white frosting sprinkled with cookie crumbles. Smooth vanilla crème filling. Need we say more?

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),High Fructose Corn Syrup,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Bleached Wheat Flour,Corn Syrup,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Whey,Salt,Modified Corn Starch,Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda),Calcium Carbonate,Caramel Color,Color Added,Cornstarch,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Palm Oil,Egg Whites,Natural And Artificial Flavor,Soy Lecithin,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride),Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cookies & Cream Toaster Pastries
  • "I honestly believe it was when they switched to high fructose corn syrup that they stopped tasting as good." in 1 review
  • "These were pretty good and reminded me of Oreo cookies." in 1 review
Jihny T.
Miramar, FL
I didn’t used to like pop tarts but I recently purchased this and it taste so good. I eat this while I’m doing homework and I think it’s the best one out of all of the other flavors I just love the cookies and cream one.
Nicole Z.
Newhall, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Not a fan of this flavor. The cream inside just taste really artificial. Its also just a little too sweet for me. And seems like just a lot of extra unnecessary calories since pop tarts are already high in sugar and calories
Leslie M.
Ball Ground, GA
These pop tarts are so good!! Tastes exactly like cookie and cream and they’re amazing when they’re freshly toasted. They’re affordable and make great snacks. However they’re not really healthy and don’t contribute much towards a balanced diet.
Ashley M.
Pawleys Island , SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my son’s favorite flavor of these. He loves anything cookies and cream flavored. I don’t like these for a breakfast as they are super sweet so I use them as a dessert.
Lauren C.
Barling , AR
This is my favorite pop tart flavor ever! I love to heat them up in the microwave (not the toaster) so they stay soft. And then I enjoy them with a big glass of milk! Perfect late night snack option (:
Kaley V.
Henderson, KY
Their the best ever made! Even better when you warm them up!!! They are full of sugar so i try to only eat one pastry at a time. & don’t eat them often. but their great for a quick dessert or when you’re in a hurry.
Kassidi R.
Indianapolis
This is the best flavored pop tarts out! I stick up every time there is a sale because all my kids, and myself, love this flavor. I haven't really noticed more icing, but that doesn't seem to matter for my kids.
Cayla G.
Davenport, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love the cookies and cream poptart but wish they still made the Cookies and Cream Sticks they had back in the early 2000s. Still great taste either warm or cold.
Stephy-Marie F.
This is my favorite flavor. its delicious frozen or from the toaster. theyre average priced. its alot of sugar for a snack or breakfast. So only give kids 1 pastry instead of the 2 packs.
Taylaa W.
Walsenburg , CO
I love these! It’s like a mix of Oreo and pop tart, I like to eat them for a snack, they are too sweet for my breakfast. They are a good price, and you can get them at any grocery store.
brianne k.
Washington, DC
What is your favorite PopTart flavor?
Kate C.
Where is the cheapest place to buy this?
Marion L.
How many is it in one pack?
Majella V.
Corona , Ca
Who else loves the awesome flavors ! ?
Veronica S.
1,113 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these good? Ive never tried them

Target