BY POP-TARTS #7 in Toaster Pastries

Chocolate cookie crust. Sweet, white frosting sprinkled with cookie crumbles. Smooth vanilla crème filling. Need we say more?

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),High Fructose Corn Syrup,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Bleached Wheat Flour,Corn Syrup,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Whey,Salt,Modified Corn Starch,Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda),Calcium Carbonate,Caramel Color,Color Added,Cornstarch,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Palm Oil,Egg Whites,Natural And Artificial Flavor,Soy Lecithin,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride),Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cookies & Cream Toaster Pastries
  • "I honestly believe it was when they switched to high fructose corn syrup that they stopped tasting as good." in 1 review
  • "These were pretty good and reminded me of Oreo cookies." in 1 review
Dheevena R.
These Pop-Tarts are sooo delicious! It's such a yummy way to start the day, but I would definitely recommend having these as a snack because they are very sweet. They're great toasted or fresh out of the package. I've bought this flavor multiple times and I don't plan on stopping soon! Pair them with a tall glass of milk and let your sweet tooth enjoy!
Rachel A.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Pop-tarts are such a great food item. I usually would eat them for breakfast, but they can double as a snack or a meal substitute if you're short on time. Cookies and cream has to be one of my favorite flavors. The only problem with Pop-tarts is that you get kind of tired of eating them if you have too many. Other than that, I highly recommend them!
Jaclyn S.
Lawrenceburg, KY
YUMMY!!! I advise everyone to try these If you are a pop tart fan. For many years all I ate for breakfast were pop tarts, this happened to be one of my favorite along with the fudge pop tarts. If you are a fan of cookies and cream you must try these
Elaine B.
San Antonio, TX
These are my absolute favorite :). They aren't too sweet and the pastry part isn't too dry. I usually eat them as a snack, not for breakfast. Unfortunately, I figured out one of the ingredients triggers my migraines, so I can no longer eat them :(
Ashley V.
I can't get enought of these poptarts. i usually have to hide them from my family because they're so good! its not overwhelming with sugar and its not too bland. The classic mixture of oreo and the frosting gives this poptart a whole new meaning.
Keyrstin I.
Terre Haute, IN
I love chocolate pop-tarts. Them being Oreo makes them one hundred times better. they aren't exactly the healthiest way to start your morning but they taste so good. The cream in the middle is very rick and delicious. i would recommend to others.
Chantelle S.
Columbus, OH
Not really a fan of pop tarts especially the strawberry ones, they're too sweet. I can handle one, but anymore than that is way too much sugar. But I do enjoy the taste of these ones... they're delicious, still only one is enough though. Super sweet.
Mr.&Mrs. T.
I LOVE Pop-Tarts! They have such a wide selection now days and they can satisfy any cravings you have. Although I love them all, my number one go to flavor has been and continues to be the frosted cookies & cream. It is my ALL TIME FAVORITE!
Bridgett D.
Lebanon, KY
Doesn't really taste like cookies and cream...to me personally...but they were still pretty good. The cream tastes a little more like icing or powdered sugar but love the chocolate part it's like a regular chocolate pop tart but not as chocolatey.
Faith A.
Pawtucket, RI
Where do I begin for my love for these pop tarts? It seriously has become a secret pleasure to me. The price for these varies on where you go it seems, so I do not get to eat them quite often. My family is a huge pop tart lover which means we usually have some sort of flavor. Out of all of the ones I have tried, the oreo one is still my favorite and will be till a better one comes across my plate!
brianne k.
Washington, DC
What is your favorite PopTart flavor?
Kate C.
Where is the cheapest place to buy this?
Marion L.
How many is it in one pack?
Majella V.
Corona , Ca
Who else loves the awesome flavors ! ?
Veronica S.
1,113 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these good? Ive never tried them

Target