BY POP-TARTS #7 in Toaster Pastries

Chocolate cookie crust. Sweet, white frosting sprinkled with cookie crumbles. Smooth vanilla crème filling. Need we say more?

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),High Fructose Corn Syrup,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Bleached Wheat Flour,Corn Syrup,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Whey,Salt,Modified Corn Starch,Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda),Calcium Carbonate,Caramel Color,Color Added,Cornstarch,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Palm Oil,Egg Whites,Natural And Artificial Flavor,Soy Lecithin,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride),Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cookies & Cream Toaster Pastries
  • "I honestly believe it was when they switched to high fructose corn syrup that they stopped tasting as good." in 1 review
  • "These were pretty good and reminded me of Oreo cookies." in 1 review
Yolanda V.
Slatington, PA
I have been eating these for years and years and I will always buy these. They're always on sale and they're a great way to start off your day. It's a good price usually a whole box would run me around $2.00 which is very inexpensive and my kids love them too.
Maria V.
Gainesville, GA
These are my absolute favorite thing! Cookies and Cream is the only flavor I will only eat. I have been buying these specific pop-tarts since I was in elementary school and they bring such good memories. I have yet to meet someone who doesn't love this flavor.
Courtney B.
Towson, MD
Yummy yummy yummy. I will have to say though its definitely a sugary breakfast so If thats not what your looking for id pass. It is great for kids Ive never met a kid who doesn't like this flavor. Tastes exactly this Oreos. Melted especially makes it delicious
Kayla R.
Rochester , PA
I really love pop tarts. I don't just eat them for breakfast, I'll have them as a dessert once in a while because they are sweet yet filling. I wouldn't suggest them as a daily breakfast though because flavors such as this one have a lot of sugar in them.
Jessica C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cookies & Creme pastries are delicious. They are perfect for any cookies and cream lover. They make a perfect snack for any time of the day. The only things that would make these better is if there was a little more filling in them.
Bridget B.
Crown Point , IN
These are very yummy! My youngest daughter loves these cookies and cream pastries from Kellogg's. They are great for eating right out of the box or by putting them in the toaster first so that they are nice and warm. mmmm! So good! Love these so much!
Katy Z.
Omg. The best Pop-Tarts on earth. They taste exactly like an Oreo, and what's better than starting your day off than with dessert. Tastes the best toasted for a couple of minutes, so that it is warm and gooey. Goes great with milk or a cup of coffee
Meriah D.
Columbia, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
To this day, this is the only flavor of Pop Tart I will eat. They are chocolate on the outside with a delicious white cream on the inside. I ate A LOT of these in high school because they are easy to put in your backpack on the go. I would purchase these again
Dheevena R.
These Pop-Tarts are sooo delicious! It's such a yummy way to start the day, but I would definitely recommend having these as a snack because they are very sweet. They're great toasted or fresh out of the package. I've bought this flavor multiple times and I don't plan on stopping soon! Pair them with a tall glass of milk and let your sweet tooth enjoy!
Amanda K.
Dayton, OH
My kids love these!! I am not so hoary about the lack of nutrition, but they get it else where. I have bought these from walmart, aldi, and meijer. The value is pretty good. They're easy for something to grab quickly if rushing around before school.
brianne k.
Washington, DC
What is your favorite PopTart flavor?
Kate C.
Where is the cheapest place to buy this?
Marion L.
How many is it in one pack?
Majella V.
Corona , Ca
Who else loves the awesome flavors ! ?
Veronica S.
1,113 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these good? Ive never tried them

Target