BY POP-TARTS #7 in Toaster Pastries

Chocolate cookie crust. Sweet, white frosting sprinkled with cookie crumbles. Smooth vanilla crème filling. Need we say more?

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),High Fructose Corn Syrup,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Bleached Wheat Flour,Corn Syrup,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Whey,Salt,Modified Corn Starch,Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda),Calcium Carbonate,Caramel Color,Color Added,Cornstarch,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Palm Oil,Egg Whites,Natural And Artificial Flavor,Soy Lecithin,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride),Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cookies & Cream Toaster Pastries
  • "I honestly believe it was when they switched to high fructose corn syrup that they stopped tasting as good." in 1 review
  • "These were pretty good and reminded me of Oreo cookies." in 1 review
Bridgette C.
Oak Hill, WV
My kids are huge Pop Tart fans, and they love anything cookies & creme, so we were excited to try these. I think Pop Tarts pricing are very competitive compared to other breakfast foods so that's always a plus. My kids liked the flavor & have asked me to buy these several times since trying them!
Erika F.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are 100% guilty pleasure. I literally hide these in my closet and will sneak one whenever my daughter is not in sight. This is the best tasting poptart in the existence of forever. It's perfect!
Kristina S.
This is one of my favorite flavors of Pop-Tarts. It really does taste like Oreo cookies. I don't eat these often because I feel like they're too sweet. I do think that they're nice to have every once in a while though. I think that they're better toasted because the cream gets soft and gooey.
Abby C.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is my absolute all time favorite pop tart flavor. I've been out of school for four years and still eat them quite often. I had then practically every morning first period all of senior year. Toast em up, drive to school, settle into class and they're just the right temp! :) Milk is a must w em!
Valerie Z.
San Benito, TX
As they may be for breakfast I don't usually eat them in the morning. These have become my snack or midnight munchie. They may need to be toasted or in the toaster I usually just eat them like that. It's usually once a week that I'll crave them. Love the cream middle definitely taste delicious.
Kaila U.
Riva, MD
Normally I would only purchase one type of poptart, but a friend offered me one of these and I loved it. I prefer these ones warmed up. Personally, I don't think that they taste like "cookies and cream" per say, but they are still really addicting. If you want to try out a new poptart flavor, I recommend these.
Sabra M.
San Antonio, TX
These are probably my current favorite flavor of Pop Tarts. They're a rare treat because they're so sugary--though it may be worth noting they actually have fewer grams of sugar than a lot of popular cereal brands--but they are just so good! The chocolate tart is a nice change, and the filling is sweet but not overpowering.
Vitoria M.
Since I was young I buy these pop-tarts, my favorite flavor it is the cookies and cream but all of the other flavors are very tasty. You just have to be careful to not burn it on the toast so make sure that you use the right temperature and time to enjoy this amazing product.
megain h.
South bend, In
My sons favorite pop tart! These are easy for an on the go breakfast, they taste great toasted or cold! Kids love them, they are easy to pack in a lunch or have as a night time snack. I love stocking up on them when there is a sale or coupons. Always keep on hand in my pantry.
Amber G.
Westminster, MD
These are used as breakfast and snacks in my house. They are basically cookies and they are so good it ridiculous! Walmart has the best value on poptarts, always. The only bad part is they don't last in my house! we have to buy a box weekly if anyone else wants them cuz the kids just tear them up immediately.
brianne k.
Washington, DC
What is your favorite PopTart flavor?
Kate C.
Where is the cheapest place to buy this?
Marion L.
How many is it in one pack?
Majella V.
Corona , Ca
Who else loves the awesome flavors ! ?
Veronica S.
1,115 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these good? Ive never tried them

Target