BY POP-TARTS #7 in Toaster Pastries

Chocolate cookie crust. Sweet, white frosting sprinkled with cookie crumbles. Smooth vanilla crème filling. Need we say more?

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),High Fructose Corn Syrup,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Bleached Wheat Flour,Corn Syrup,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Whey,Salt,Modified Corn Starch,Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda),Calcium Carbonate,Caramel Color,Color Added,Cornstarch,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Palm Oil,Egg Whites,Natural And Artificial Flavor,Soy Lecithin,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride),Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cookies & Cream Toaster Pastries
  • "I honestly believe it was when they switched to high fructose corn syrup that they stopped tasting as good." in 1 review
  • "These were pretty good and reminded me of Oreo cookies." in 1 review
Dana S.
1,093 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are one of my favorite flavors of Pop-Tarts! Although they are not exactly the greatest to have, they are a good pasty to have every now and then. They are super quick to make- just pop them in the toaster or you can eat them not toasted. I have had these for a while and will continue to buy them when I want something sweet for breakfast!
Candice C.
Bronx , NY
My fave kind of pop tart is the hot fudge sundae but since they didn't have it to review i choose this one instead which is my second fave. I Like this flavor because its not to sweet and it taste kinda like Oreos! Its great! I love to eat all my pop tarts fresh out the toaster. I don't really like to eat them straight out the package.
Danae R.
I much as I enjoy PopTarts and I mean every flavor except strawberry and cherry I love chocolate. The only thing I have against these wonderful things are the amount of chocolate it contains. I love chocolate to the maximum but too much is just simply too much and usually I could go through a whole pack of these in about a week but with Cookies and cream I can barely finish the two I put in the taoster
Amanda S.
Lapeer, MI
I am in love with this flavor of Pop-Tarts! I don't just eat them for breakfast either, it's a snack I will eat any time of the day. They are good either toasted or un-toasted. I personally usually eat them un-toasted. It has a great creamy filling and chocolate outer crust. As soon as I buy them for my household they're fast to disappear! Definitely a must try for any chocolate lover 🍫
Katie H.
Evans, GA
These Pop-Tarts taste very good. They are best warmed up. They are high in carbohydrates, so I only ever eat one. I bought these at my local grocery store. I eat these once or twice every month. They have a very good flavor, and I would recommend it for anyone who loves the taste of cookies and creme.
Shirley T.
Roanoke, VA
The Cookies and Creme pop tarts are great not perfect. Its like having a cookie for breakfast and not feeling guilty about it. They have the best flavor the chocolate outside is not rich and full of flavor. I was worried that it might be to rich with all those sugary items in it. I was shocked it was not.
Dheevena R.
These Pop-Tarts are sooo delicious! It's such a yummy way to start the day, but I would definitely recommend having these as a snack because they are very sweet. They're great toasted or fresh out of the package. I've bought this flavor multiple times and I don't plan on stopping soon! I prefer to get this larger box of pastries so I don't need to keep running out to buy more! Pair them with a tall glass of milk and let your sweet tooth enjoy!
Maddie T.
Ashland, OH
Pop Tarts have several flavors but the cookies and cream are amongst my top favorites. I typically eat the middle of the Tarts with other flavors but with this one I am able to enjoy the whole thing. If you like other cookies and cream flavored foods, I suggest you try this. It's good for breakfast, a snack, or a dessert!
Sarah W.
Chesapeak Bch, MD
Way, way back in the day there was a pop-tart that was like chocolate cream or something. It looked just like the Cookies & Creme pop-tart, but tasted 10000 times better. Pop-tart has failed to impress me with all of its new flavors and the need to constantly change the good things. Strawberry is the only pop-tart I will eat now.
Sam C.
The cookies and creme pop tarts is one of my sister's favorites, so if we buy Pop-Tarts we almost always get this flavor for her. I enjoy it as well, although maybe not as much as she does! I like them untoasted more than toasted - every time I heat them in the toaster, the chocolate ends up tasting burnt (even when it's very much not burnt - maybe it's just me, but the chocolate on these Pop-Tarts doesn't like being warm, and that's how I prefer my Pop-Tarts!)
brianne k.
Washington, DC
What is your favorite PopTart flavor?
Kate C.
Where is the cheapest place to buy this?
Marion L.
How many is it in one pack?
Majella V.
Corona , Ca
Who else loves the awesome flavors ! ?
Veronica S.
1,115 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these good? Ive never tried them

Target