BY POP-TARTS #7 in Toaster Pastries

Chocolate cookie crust. Sweet, white frosting sprinkled with cookie crumbles. Smooth vanilla crème filling. Need we say more?

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),High Fructose Corn Syrup,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Bleached Wheat Flour,Corn Syrup,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Whey,Salt,Modified Corn Starch,Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda),Calcium Carbonate,Caramel Color,Color Added,Cornstarch,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Palm Oil,Egg Whites,Natural And Artificial Flavor,Soy Lecithin,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride),Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cookies & Cream Toaster Pastries
  • "I honestly believe it was when they switched to high fructose corn syrup that they stopped tasting as good." in 1 review
  • "These were pretty good and reminded me of Oreo cookies." in 1 review
Kelly H.
West Jefferson, OH
A favorite in our house! Tastes just like you would expect- wonderful! The filling tastes just like the middle of a chocolate sandwich cookie! The frosting on top is just as good!
Mikayla H.
If you love cookies and creme you will 100% love these there are so good and I just love these I don't get them often but that's because Im always trying new pop-tarts but when I get these there gone in like 2 days
Elizabeth A.
Corpus Christi, TX
I have always been a big fan or cookies n cream and when this came out I knew I was going to love it. Sometimes if I'm running late to class I will take this as a snack and it is very filling.
Maura G.
Lafayette Hl, PA
These make a great snack to eat anytime, not just in the morning at breakfast. I like to toast them before eating them, but these are still good if you don't. They remind me of a creamy cookie. I really like to eat them with a glass of milk. They make a perfect late night snack. They are also a snack your kids will like to bring to school for their snack or as part of their lunch!
Jessica P.
Florence, KY
Pop-Tarts are the perfect on the go breakfast for those morning where everyone is in a rush. They are so easy to make, just pop them in the toaster for a few minutes and they're done, and they are delicious. The Cookies and Cream variety is a beloved option in our household not only for breakfast time but also for a quick snack. heated or not they are delicious.
Jenna R.
Rochester, NY
love pop tarts. my go to breakfast snack when i'm in a rush! very affordable and good! i always get them and they come in a flavor for everyone! meets my expectations and would totally buy them again
Alix G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite flavor is cookies and creams and when I found out they had pop tarts with this flavor I went nuts! I love this and I buy it all the time I'm obsessed! I eat them straight from the package but that's just me everyone usually eats it toasted. But would keep buying and would recommend! Tastes so goood!
Cassie W.
Midwest City, Oklahoma
I purchased these Pop-Tarts from Crest. I usually like any cookies and cream product. However, I feel like trying to fit that flavor in a poptart just isn't the same. It was too sweet, especially for in the morning. This might be okay more for a dessert or for people who don't mind how sweet it is. I didn't get a big cookies and cream TASTE, though.
Dana S.
1,093 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are one of my favorite flavors of Pop-Tarts! Although they are not exactly the greatest to have, they are a good pasty to have every now and then. They are super quick to make- just pop them in the toaster or you can eat them not toasted. I have had these for a while and will continue to buy them when I want something sweet for breakfast!
Raina R.
Springfield, IL
Is it sin to call this breakfast? Anything cookies and cream is always an instant favorite of mine. Probably not the healthiest food for breakfast but I'm an adult and nobody regulates my grocery cart anymore. Every time i buy these i feel like a kid again. They are good toasted or just straight from the packaging. If you have kids you could probably give these to them as a desert and they'd believe you. they aren't overly sweet and best served with a glass of milk
brianne k.
Washington, DC
What is your favorite PopTart flavor?
Kate C.
Where is the cheapest place to buy this?
Marion L.
How many is it in one pack?
Majella V.
Corona , Ca
Who else loves the awesome flavors ! ?
Veronica S.
1,113 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these good? Ive never tried them

Target