BY POP-TARTS #7 in Toaster Pastries

Chocolate cookie crust. Sweet, white frosting sprinkled with cookie crumbles. Smooth vanilla crème filling. Need we say more?

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),High Fructose Corn Syrup,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Bleached Wheat Flour,Corn Syrup,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Whey,Salt,Modified Corn Starch,Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda),Calcium Carbonate,Caramel Color,Color Added,Cornstarch,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Palm Oil,Egg Whites,Natural And Artificial Flavor,Soy Lecithin,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride),Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cookies & Cream Toaster Pastries
  • "I honestly believe it was when they switched to high fructose corn syrup that they stopped tasting as good." in 1 review
  • "These were pretty good and reminded me of Oreo cookies." in 1 review
Mackenzie S.
Calgary
These are supper yummy! I will buy pretty much anything that is cookies n' cream and these definitely didn't disappoint!
Vianny D.
Really good product. Has a great taste it's the perfect sweet snack. They have some others flavors and I like them too.
Cassandra F.
Perth
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
10/10. When heated they’re a warm, chocolately, chewy, filled with icing, deliciousness. Favourite pop tarts hand down
Angie W.
kitchener, ON
Can't find these in Canada. Had them in the states loved them. I need to get more. My son would love them I am sure.
Carmen Y. R.
The good thing about this is that you can eat one and you feel full. But they are really goooood and chocolaleuly.
Bonnie P.
Los Angeles
It is the richest and most delicious in the world, I can eat the whole box in one day, it has a delicious taste 😍
Kei B.
The cookies n cream in this is amazing I love it its so tasty I only hate the amount and size but I love itt4bbn
Janna F.
Love the Oreo pop tarts. They're amazing. The inside is perfect and super creamy. My kids love these as a treat 😊
Tanis E.
Portage la Prairie, MB
These are my favorite flavor of pop tarts. Great for a quick snack and gives you that sweetness you're craving!
Dorothy A.
Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire
A go to sweet pop tart. Takes the cravings away for something sweet. And it's not a hassle to prepare either
brianne k.
Washington, DC
What is your favorite PopTart flavor?
Kate C.
Where is the cheapest place to buy this?
Marion L.
How many is it in one pack?
Majella V.
Corona , Ca
Who else loves the awesome flavors ! ?
Veronica S.
1,115 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these good? Ive never tried them

Target