BY POP-TARTS #7 in Toaster Pastries

Chocolate cookie crust. Sweet, white frosting sprinkled with cookie crumbles. Smooth vanilla crème filling. Need we say more?

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),High Fructose Corn Syrup,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Bleached Wheat Flour,Corn Syrup,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Whey,Salt,Modified Corn Starch,Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda),Calcium Carbonate,Caramel Color,Color Added,Cornstarch,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Palm Oil,Egg Whites,Natural And Artificial Flavor,Soy Lecithin,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride),Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cookies & Cream Toaster Pastries
  • "I honestly believe it was when they switched to high fructose corn syrup that they stopped tasting as good." in 1 review
  • "These were pretty good and reminded me of Oreo cookies." in 1 review
LIZ S.
I love the flavor that this has! It is not to sweet. I eat this when I'm craving something sweet and with Oreos, that's why I love this ones.
Sara K.
I had high expectations for her these. As a pop tart lover, I was excited. But these were sickly sweet and tasted slightly of plastic. Sad.
Sarah G.
mississauga
These are my sons favourite flavour! He doesn’t get them every day as it isn’t he healthiest but it’s a quick breakfast and isn’t expensive
Alisa K.
Sydney
This is the most delicious thing I've had. I eat this whenever my mum has the chance to buy it. I end up eating more than i should be.
Katie T.
Lancashire , Blackpool
Got a pack of 8 for £2 and poundland, really handy for when you need a quick breakfast, very sickly though but oh well they're so good!
Gemma K.
Gorgeous but very unhealthy. Not something to be used as an everyday breakfast. Definitely good for a quick on the go but not healthy
serina S.
monastir sayada rue mohammed akbar miled 5035
this is so damn good i eat it all the time and never get enough the price is good the flavors are good too and its healthy i adore it
Natasha F.
Grand Falls-Windsor, NL
These were only available in my area for short period of time but my kids loved them ... I even made cookies with these cruched up ..
Laura S.
Cocentaina
ME ENCANTAN!!!! ES MI VIDA , ES TODO MI AMOR Y MI CORAZON , ESTA BUENISIMO , CUANDO ESTOY TRISTE ME LO COMO Y VUELVO A ESTAR FELIZ
Maria W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Super yummy! The frosting is delicious and so is the cookie taste, would definitely recommend these to anyone wanting to try some
brianne k.
Washington, DC
What is your favorite PopTart flavor?
Kate C.
Where is the cheapest place to buy this?
Marion L.
How many is it in one pack?
Majella V.
Corona , Ca
Who else loves the awesome flavors ! ?
Veronica S.
1,113 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these good? Ive never tried them

Target