BY POP-TARTS #7 in Toaster Pastries

Chocolate cookie crust. Sweet, white frosting sprinkled with cookie crumbles. Smooth vanilla crème filling. Need we say more?

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),High Fructose Corn Syrup,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Bleached Wheat Flour,Corn Syrup,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Whey,Salt,Modified Corn Starch,Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda),Calcium Carbonate,Caramel Color,Color Added,Cornstarch,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Palm Oil,Egg Whites,Natural And Artificial Flavor,Soy Lecithin,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride),Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cookies & Cream Toaster Pastries
  • "I honestly believe it was when they switched to high fructose corn syrup that they stopped tasting as good." in 1 review
  • "These were pretty good and reminded me of Oreo cookies." in 1 review
Merly Sofía B.
The best flavor for the fabulous list of Pop Tarts flavors, are the best to save you of a little whim, on a hurry, to school/college or for just have it on your bag and have a nice dessert
Aimee L.
Pop tarts are a nostalgi c product for me. Every time I eat them it brings me back to my childhood! They taste great (especially frozen), but the fact that they have so many horrible ingredients ruins it for me.
Jennifer G.
Souris, PE
I just discovered these while shopping and thank goodness I did because normally I can never get my boy to eat anything for breakfast but the majority of the time, he'll gobble one or sometimes even both of these down before he's out the door!
T. J. W.
I was not crazy about these Pop Tarts, I thought the tart part was pretty bland for being chocolate flavoured and the filling was really gritty compared to the other fillings.
Christina W.
I love these there so yummy I also enjoy them cold and from I night time snake the price is good and there lots to chose from these will always be a repeat for my chest days
Gemma B.
Not my favourite flavour of pop tarts but still a close second. If you love Oreos you will love these pop tarts. Especially if you warm them
In the toaster before eating
Ma. T.
Brooks
OK.....um, these are just.....hang on, gotta get another one, what was I saying, oh yeah, these are just, nom, nom, getting another one, ridiculously addictive and, hang on, wrinkle, it is not fair to have, wrinkle, something this addictive, wrinkle, what are you looking at, lady, wrinkle......well, you get the idea.....
Claire T.
Clacton, Essex
Yummy yummy yummy! the way it melts and goes so gooey! Just pop in the toaster and it's done! I don't think you can get in the U.K yet, I went to a shop where they import the american food. Pricey but worth it! 😊
Ffion C.
Cilfach Crwys, Bangor
Best thing that ever could have possibly happened to this world there are flipping amazing I but there weekly OMG they are absolutely stunning definitely not so healthy but definitely taste good can absolutely recommend
Arline A.
El Paso , TX
I love these! They are my favorite they are so good when you heat them up they have that cookie and cream flavor I just can’t describe I love these so much that’s all I have to say if you like Oreos these are you’re go to
brianne k.
Washington, DC
What is your favorite PopTart flavor?
Kate C.
Where is the cheapest place to buy this?
Marion L.
How many is it in one pack?
Majella V.
Corona , Ca
Who else loves the awesome flavors ! ?
Veronica S.
1,113 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these good? Ive never tried them

Target