BY POP-TARTS #7 in Toaster Pastries

Chocolate cookie crust. Sweet, white frosting sprinkled with cookie crumbles. Smooth vanilla crème filling. Need we say more?

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),High Fructose Corn Syrup,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Bleached Wheat Flour,Corn Syrup,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Whey,Salt,Modified Corn Starch,Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda),Calcium Carbonate,Caramel Color,Color Added,Cornstarch,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Palm Oil,Egg Whites,Natural And Artificial Flavor,Soy Lecithin,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride),Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cookies & Cream Toaster Pastries
  • "I honestly believe it was when they switched to high fructose corn syrup that they stopped tasting as good." in 1 review
  • "These were pretty good and reminded me of Oreo cookies." in 1 review
Kayla W.
I do t really like the taste of the pop tarts but when you microwave it, it tastes x1000 better! I’ve tried it once but I don’t think I’ll try it again since I’ve learned that it gives you cancer.
Roxanne L.
Quebec
Pop tarts are not my favorite deserts, because they are a bit too sugary for me. But I have to admit that if you have a sugar crave, these will for sure satisfy you. They come in many flavors, but cookies and creme are the best in my opinion.
katie m.
Favorite flavor of Pop Tart. Favorite comfort food. yES. These Pop Tarts can comfort you in your darkest of times and are invited into my home almost every month.
Kotnicha S.
This is my favorite pop tart of all of them because the flavor is so tasty. Cookie and cream is like my favorite flavor already. Very quick to warm and easy to enjoy.
Lucy R.
Falkirk stenhousemuir
These taste amazing very filling and have Ann amazing value isn't pricey at all I eat these one or twice a week it has an amazing flavour I would definitely buy these again.
Slr L.
Newcastle , Newcastle upon Tyne
This flavor for me is the best!! I love eating them warm with milk. They have the perfect balance between cream, chocolate and vanilla. I think this is one of the best flavours so I would go for this one for a first try. They are in no way healthy. I use to eat them a lot a while back. Although i have read they change something in the recipe and now they're not as tasty. Can not confirm or deny that
Catherine d.
Utrecht
These are so yummy! They taste just like oreos. What I like the most about them is that when they pop out of the toaster the filling inside them is gooey and sweet. I recommend it to eat it with a glass of milk. If you want a delicious snack in the morning or in the afternoon I definitely recommend this product!
Britt G.
Burnley , Lancashire
Amazing pop tarts and definitely my favourite. They're very hard to find in the UK so when I go get them I stock up well because it's easy to go through many at a time!
Stacy D.
London
Absolutely in love with these!!!  If you like Oreo cookies you will love these!!  Reasonably priced and usually can find some great deals.  I wish there were more in a box or the option to buy larger boxes.  You can eat them warm or right out of the package.   Great for breakfast or snack on the go and kids love them!
Brandy W.
Winnipeg, MB
I love pop tarts and I love cookies and cream. Combine the two and you have one delicious snack!! Not so healthy but oh so good. The cost is reasonable and I would totally recommend this to everyone! It's a must try!!!!
brianne k.
Washington, DC
What is your favorite PopTart flavor?
Kate C.
Where is the cheapest place to buy this?
Marion L.
How many is it in one pack?
Majella V.
Corona , Ca
Who else loves the awesome flavors ! ?
Veronica S.
1,113 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these good? Ive never tried them

Target