BY POP-TARTS #7 in Toaster Pastries

Chocolate cookie crust. Sweet, white frosting sprinkled with cookie crumbles. Smooth vanilla crème filling. Need we say more?

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),High Fructose Corn Syrup,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Bleached Wheat Flour,Corn Syrup,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Whey,Salt,Modified Corn Starch,Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda),Calcium Carbonate,Caramel Color,Color Added,Cornstarch,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Palm Oil,Egg Whites,Natural And Artificial Flavor,Soy Lecithin,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride),Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cookies & Cream Toaster Pastries
  • "I honestly believe it was when they switched to high fructose corn syrup that they stopped tasting as good." in 1 review
  • "These were pretty good and reminded me of Oreo cookies." in 1 review
Samantha B.
My favorite! Good for a quick breakfast or just a snack. All pop tarts are delicious
Ashlyn J.
Salt Lake City, UT
Love this flavor taste aloe like Oreos and so good when your in a rough and hungry!
Valentina D.
Miami , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I'm absolutely in love with those. These are the most delicious thing in the world
Dariela P.
These are my husband's favorite. he will take one with him to work when in a hurry
Megan R.
Wheelersburg, OH
These taste ABSOLUTELY amazing. Great for a snack or grabbing breakfast on the run.
Paige B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Cookies and cream pop tarts taste like the candy bar. My toddler boy loves them.
Brianna C.
Henlawson, WV
Love pop tarts, These are one of my favorite flavors. They are awesome heated up.
Amber S.
I love these. They are perfect for grab and go mornings that we're running behind
Annie R.
Big Lake, MN
On busy mornings, my kids love these cold OR hot. They are quick and easy snacks.
alejandra c.
I like cookies and Creme but this pop tart is bit heavy on the sugar for my taste
brianne k.
Washington, DC
What is your favorite PopTart flavor?
Kate C.
Where is the cheapest place to buy this?
Marion L.
How many is it in one pack?
Majella V.
Corona , Ca
Who else loves the awesome flavors ! ?
Veronica S.
1,115 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these good? Ive never tried them

Target