BY POP-TARTS #7 in Toaster Pastries

Chocolate cookie crust. Sweet, white frosting sprinkled with cookie crumbles. Smooth vanilla crème filling. Need we say more?

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),High Fructose Corn Syrup,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Bleached Wheat Flour,Corn Syrup,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Whey,Salt,Modified Corn Starch,Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda),Calcium Carbonate,Caramel Color,Color Added,Cornstarch,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Palm Oil,Egg Whites,Natural And Artificial Flavor,Soy Lecithin,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride),Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cookies & Cream Toaster Pastries
  • "I honestly believe it was when they switched to high fructose corn syrup that they stopped tasting as good." in 1 review
  • "These were pretty good and reminded me of Oreo cookies." in 1 review
Elizabeth R.
Annapolis, MD
these are amazing!! i love it when you put them in the toaster and they get warm. the flavor is so good. i got them at safeway but you can get them almost anywhere. i would one hundred percent recommend to others
Destiny R.
out of all the poptarts i've tried, these are definitley the best. it might be because i have such a sweet tooth for things that are cookies and cream lol. but these are the best omg.
Tamarra F.
Providence, RI
Definitely more of a snack than breakfast, but delicious nonetheless! I commend the company on staying relevant through the years. Constantly coming out with new flavors. "Tips hat"
Katie T.
Mount Airy, NC
Cookies and cream pop tarts are so good! There very affordable and worth every bit! If you like pop tarts you much try these. The packaging is nice! There is flavor in every bite!
Celisa S.
Bennington, VT
Why oh why do pop tarts have to be so delicious? I cannot resist them, and my sister loves them as well, so we've almost always got some on hand. Luckily, my sister is the one who buys and loves them the most, so she hoards them. This is a good thing, as pop tars are one of the foods I tend to grab while I'm sleep walking (and then I sleep eat - for whatever reason pop tarts seem to be the snack I reach for when having those episodes).

Anyway, Cookies and Creme is like a huge treat for me.. I know I'm getting hormonal when I start craving pop tarts, because they're not a normal part of my diet, and are definitely a once in a while treat!
Hannah M.
Cumming, GA
These aren't my favorite flavor of Pop-Tarts but it is up there! I love how flavorful they are and easy to eat! I prefer them in the toaster! You get a good amount of food for a relatively cheap price!
Bansari P.
Bear, DE
Nice and sweet snack for those cravings! You get a decent amount for a reasonable price and it's a great grab and go alternative when you are rushing out. I eat these about once a month or so because of how sugary these are.
Ashley M.
Stanford, KY
Cookies and cream pop tarts are out this world great! They're not to harshly priced and I buy them decently often. If you like cookies and cream flavored things get down to the store and buy a box or 20!
Kayla A.
Washington, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love just about anything cookies and cream! I love the crust on these and the filling. Good value and not too pricey! I bought at Walmart and I will buy again! This is one of my go to pop tart flavors
Leslie b.
des peres
i love these so much!! they’re amazing i love cookies and pop tarts so these together are like heaven. also i recommend if you ever make pancakes to smash some of these up and put them in your batter.
brianne k.
Washington, DC
What is your favorite PopTart flavor?
Kate C.
Where is the cheapest place to buy this?
Marion L.
How many is it in one pack?
Majella V.
Corona , Ca
Who else loves the awesome flavors ! ?
Veronica S.
1,115 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these good? Ive never tried them

Target